Search results for query: *

• Users: Haydenman2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Haydenman2

Weapons & Equip True Terra Blade

Yes, I know this is overdone, but I think I am going to take this a different direction than most other Terra Blade upgrades. Unlike most topics on Terra Blade upgrades, I propose you can get the True Terra Blade at an earlier stage than post Moon Lord. I have included a crafting recipe and a...
  2. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration Hyper Extractinator

So my idea, a very simple one, is the Hyper Extractinator, the upgraded Hardmode version of the Extractinator. To craft it, you would require an Extractinator, 10 of your 3 Hardmode Ore Bars, and 3 Chlorophyte Bars. How would it work? Well, being an upgraded Extractinator, I think it would be...
  3. Haydenman2

PC Hayden's Item Shack

Hayden's Item Shack, now closed for business. Will a mod please lock or delete this?
  4. Haydenman2

Game Mechanics Designated NPC Housing

I like to put my Nurse near my boss arena, but then some other girl like the Party Girl decides to move in there instead and sell me Confetti instead of good treatment, so I propose... Designated NPC Housing This would be an item that you might be able to craft out of pre-Hardmode ores or...
  5. Haydenman2

Resolved Can't get Steampunker title

I didn't know where this belonged, so... I created my account with steam but I didn't get steampunker title like I'm supposed to. Help please.
  6. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration Biome Based Generation Blocks... and the Super Sifter 9000

When I've been going through Hardmode cave systems that have been completely overtaken by a biome and I see a big ugly patch of Silt next to all the pretty Pearlstone, sometimes I think, "Man, wouldn't it be great if it blended in a bit better?" When I've been going through Hardmode cave...
Back
Top Bottom