Search results for query: *

1. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Haven't been on Terraria for a hot minute but the bug fixes are definitely appreciated, and definitely draw me closer to playing the game again! This is probably the most "Must-have" aesthetic mod on the market!
  2. Robertidepazzi

Any updates?
  3. Robertidepazzi

Oh, no It's not that the mod doesn't work- as in like the dye application-, its that the weapons don't actually shoot at all even non-dyed, not sure what causes it, perhaps it's something similar to the issue that was happening with boss summoning items.
  4. Robertidepazzi

It seems ranged weapons that use ammo from Thorium don't do anything in multiplayer while Item Customizer and Thorium are the only mods installed (as well as cheat sheet for assisted testing and shaderlib) Update: Can confirm Cheat sheet doesn't cause this. Did some more testing, fiddling...
  5. Robertidepazzi

Woohoo! Side Note: Just posted under WeaponOut forum asking if they could make it compatible with this mod cause the weapons in-hand don't show the dyes, would you be able to do anything about that on your end?
  6. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader WeaponOut

Item Customizer Just updated for the first time in like two years, @Flashkirby99 any way you could make this mod compatible with it? (the held weapons don't show the dyes) Edit: Nevermind! Item Customizer man made it happen!
  7. Robertidepazzi

Thank you!
  8. Robertidepazzi

Status Update: upon migrating my pre-existing characters to an external folder, removing them from the select screen, the game does not crash, i can create a character, play as that character, and use dyes and modded dyes like normal, and reopening said screen with modded dyes on the character...
  9. Robertidepazzi

Ok! So, I was going to test if the issue with modded summon items (IE: Fargowiltas boss summons, Calamity and thorium summons, and a few other items) still persisted and i was met with a crash when opening the player/character select screen, i tried opening it as well with only ShaderLib and...
  10. Robertidepazzi

Very happy to see the return of the creator of this mod, probably the coolest aesthetic mod out there! I would like to address a couple issues, but I have to do some testing first so that I may be able to help find the causes
  11. Robertidepazzi

I can confirm that currently if Item Customizer is used while playing multiplayer, Calamity and Fargo's Summon items will not work properly, and will consume the item. Tested bunch of different combinations of mods and my final test included only these three. (Item Customizer Calamity and...
  12. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Anybody have any Idea what the Optical Energizer is or does?
  13. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thank ye both for replying, the autopause was the only thing causing problems, thanks guys!
  14. Robertidepazzi

Key of Fungus still not functioning! Please help!
  15. Robertidepazzi

Hmmm Key of fungus seem to not be working...
  16. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The Sharkhalis seems to count as a pierce weapon causing it to have a damage cooldown, making it less effective than the Arkhalis itself, now im sad because I no longer have my pre-hardmode dps war-winning weapon
  17. Robertidepazzi

tModLoader Magic Storage

I was wondering if there was any way to make a system with 1-block center symmetry rather than only being able to use 2-block center symmetry, because i like to keep me home base symmetrical with the center being the world spawn point and cut by a 3-block wide hellevator: Oh and does it work...
Back
Top Bottom