Search results for query: *

1. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

First off, thanks. Updates been fun so far and I cant wait to free up some time to actually play it properly. Right now, however, I have a couple of small QoL improvements that I'd love to see made. 1) In the area of settings where you can re map contols (thanks for this by the way), when you...
  2. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Or the devs have no updates to give right now....
  3. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Just curious, but did that exploit where you could just duplicate items by throwing an item to a second player, having them quit out and then not saving yourself so you keep that item. I am unfortunatly one of those people who Dad to do anything they can to cut corners with grinding, but at the...
  4. N1NJ4W4RR10R

This made me chuckle. I'd love to point out some holes in the hacked item arguments but I'm fairly sure the mods politly asked everyone to stop the discusion. I would, however, like to say that as someone who doesnt play terraria online, I do not have any hacked items... For those wondering...
  5. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I believe that is only during split screen. But yes, during split screen it will only be 30 fps I think. Terraria loves special effects....just imagine a cultist with the game trying to run 2 players with mage gear at 60 fps...that would be very inconsistant I'd imagine.
  6. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I hope this is the case, that would quite possibly be one of the best features in the update. I dont use this sort of feature often but I feel like terraria is one of those games where this would be incrediablly handy.
  7. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Told you all we'd get a 2017 release :smirk: My jokes aside, really wasnt expecting to actually get a 2017 release. This'll be one great xmas present :D Great job to the people who have been working on both consoles, cant wait to give myself another reason to play terraria! Goodluck to the...
  8. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Nah.....put a rickroll link in the post :smirk:
  9. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Step up the complaints peeps! Normally complaint threads are at least entertaining, this is the exact sa-wait......... Ahhh, pipeworks, give us the game for free right now otheriwse ill be personally damagef forever and I will make you pay for it! I need my feusters!!!! I'm assuming most...
  10. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Actually runs well from my experience. Only bad glitch is one that seems to effect my controller. Very, very odd glitch that I dont see anywhere else. That was the base game though. The mobile port on the other hand enjoys crashing.
  11. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Thank sony (and to a slightly lesser extent microsoft) for us not having mod support.
  12. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I'd rather you give me a list of games without a publishers name behind it that have done this. Because publishers seem to be exempt from many rules.....anyway, I'd much, much rather the devs took their time then pull a pretty much any other game and release a buggy mess of a game. I absoloutly...
  13. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I'm not am expert in this stuff but I'm pretty sure that would be impossible. I believe they have to code everything to accomadate co-op, so for them to do single player first then co-op would just result in them having to delay further updates to recode everything (or maybe just the co-op...
  14. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I've never understood it either. I'd rather they update when necassary rather then just a weekly update that tells us nothing. Exactly
  15. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Just saying, I think we need to provide every game dev with a dictionary. No one knows the meaning of soon ;)
  16. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Edit: I'm gonna try and stop mentioning other games after this to. Pretty sure this forum has the common "you shouldnt talk about other games here" rule most forums do, and I have no idea how strict said rule is. So yeah, I'll try :p I didnt even bother with halo 5. Only really liked the...
  17. N1NJ4W4RR10R

The base console versions final boss was plantera. I think golem was brought in 1.2.4 or so. I was only recently able to update, so I spent a while on the base version. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
  18. N1NJ4W4RR10R

Well I mean it'd depend on how long. If its just 1 guy working on my food I'd wait as long as it takes him to cook it right, and while I'm waiting eat those breadsticks. Not really, I dont think they have ever given a proper date as an eta, only really updates times they hoped to have it out...
  19. N1NJ4W4RR10R

First off, I'm just curious. Do you guys have games other them terraria to play. Not trying to be that guy or anything but there are other games, if you are bored with terraria and you're just holding out for 1.3 doing meaningless stuff maybe take a break, play some other games while you wait...
  20. N1NJ4W4RR10R

I really dont think some peoplr understand how long a process it is. Sure, the big companies like.....actually, not sure if I can say other companies (just think of the devs behind the biggest game this year or something like that), anyway. They see these massive companies churn out...
Back
Top Bottom