Search results for query: *

• Users: ItzDaBash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ItzDaBash

How to make Efficient NPC Homes

Introduction When I see People build homes you can Make a efficient home or a nice looking home. This guide is built to Help People build NPC house's to be super efficient (and Nice looking If you have the Resources) I will begin by telling you how to build and the Materials Required to do It...
  2. ItzDaBash

PC ItzBash's Store

ItzBash's Store Welcome to my Item Store, here you can find great Deals @ Bundles for Cheap Prices, before Dealing you MUST view my terms of Dealing. I have Multiple Sales along with a Deal of the Month. All My items are Decently priced, Ones on Sales are even Cheaper Terms of...
  3. ItzDaBash

PC Hello Terrarians

I am ItzDaBash, Im new to the Forums, but... I did not make a introduction yet. I already have like 53 Posts, been here for... what? 17 Days?
  4. ItzDaBash

Items Book and Pen

if you could Guess, this has to do with books, the crafting recipe is 2 ink, a iron bar and a book, your able to take that "Book and pen" and write inside it, 200 page Max, you can color the outside and name it, drawings of bosses and biomes can be typed in, and you can color text, change font...
  5. ItzDaBash

Sprites ItzBash's Tomes

Here I talk about my New magic Tome ideas, I have a main Bank too, Link Below Status 1.1 Suggestions - 1 https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/itzbashs-ideas.60916/
  6. ItzDaBash

Short Story A Day in the Life of... The GUIDE!

Welcome to the life of the Guide, its Pretty stupid. Status 1.1 Days - 2
  7. ItzDaBash

WIP ItzBashs Building Bank

Here I will post multiple Buildings I created here, There mostly gonna be wood Builds Status - 1.0 Builds - 1 [/SPOILER]
  8. ItzDaBash

Portfolio/Multi-Topic ItzBashs Ideas

Welcome to a Big Bank of my Ideas, I Have a few cool things in Mind that will get updated every now and then Update 1.2 Suggestions - 4 TopOfSpoiler TopOfSpoiler
  9. ItzDaBash

Pixel Art Death Star

How does this look :P
  10. ItzDaBash

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sky Overhaul

The Sky is one of the most Boring places, there is like 2 Floating Islands and Nothing Else... I Got some Mob ideas along with a Pre-Plantera Boss First thing is Structures, a sky City would be Cool, A Structure as large as the Underground Desert, In Here would be unique loot, mobs and a Boss...
  11. ItzDaBash

Other Lore Books

What if when you killed say the Eye of Cthulu, It would be pretty Cool if There was a Menu called the Lore Menu, Where you could read the Lore of the Boss you Just Killed... It would be like a menu like going down With book Textures for each Book, you click on the book and a Paper slip appears...
  12. ItzDaBash

House Test

How are These Houses? I Might do More if You Like it
Back
Top Bottom