Search results for query: *

1. FlyingAnanab

Bone Blocks researchable despite being unobtainable

All unobtainable items are unresearchable except for bone blocks. You can still research them, and this makes a 100% complete journey mode character completely impossible without cheating. You can technically get them legitimately by using tmodloader, because bone blocks were obtainable in...
  2. FlyingAnanab

Exact angler spawn mechanics?

Hey, i've recently been playing a skyblock map for terraria and i'm trying to get an angler to spawn. I went to the left of the world until the background changed, and made a large pool of water. I've been walking back and forth to spawn new enemies there over and over (with journey mode 10x...
  3. FlyingAnanab

tModLoader World file randomly not saving

I started a new playthrough with my friend using theses mods: I started, built 8 houses, then realized omniswing was disabled, so i relogged. Then we went and killed the Desert Scourge, King Slime, and EOC, in that order, before leaving for the night. The next day, i log on and build 8 more...
  4. FlyingAnanab

**REPORTED** Blood rain bow not dealing crits

I was fighting skeletron with a journey mode character today and realized that despite having very high crit chance (most of my accesories were reforged to lucky) i did not land a single crit. I was using: Full Fossil armor unreal blood rain bow (42% crit chance) hellfire arrows (37% crit)...
  5. FlyingAnanab

**REPORTED** Weird fullscreen

Im having an issue with fullscreen. When i go fullscreen through the options menu, terraria places the game in the top left corner at my selected windowed resolution, and the rest is pure black. When i go fullscreen through the fullscreen button on the top bar, it stays in the middle but is...
  6. FlyingAnanab

Looking for old calamity mod sprites

I have recently taken quite an interest into seeing old sprites of calamity mod items. I found a thing called "Scrap Saturday" (something some guy used to post on r/calamity) and from there I found a Google Doc with old boss and enemy sprites at the bottom. However this did not include old item...
  7. FlyingAnanab

Issue with Mod Browser

Hello, I am trying to play Modded Terraria with a friend. I haven't played terraria in a while, so I didn't have all of my mods up to date. When I clicked the "Update all" button, it started to try to update thorium mod and the progress bar didnt move at all. Is there something wrong with the...
  8. FlyingAnanab

Issue with Fargo's Soul mod lag

I'm currently playing fargo's soul mod in masochist mode with my friend. I have found an issue where some projectiles will heavily lag my game (down to 1 fps). This makes it literally unplayable and I want fix it so I can use more items. For example, the agitating lens makes demon scythes...
  9. FlyingAnanab

Items Animal Balloons useable in Bundle of balloons

You envy this man. For he has the bundle of balloons, the ultimate jumping accessory. Sure, you can probably get a Cloud in a bottle, Blizzard in a bottle, and a Shiny red balloon, but thats only half of the items. Only 2 balloons and a sandstorm in a bottle to go. Muahahahahaha i am the evil...
  10. FlyingAnanab

NPCs & Enemies Puffballs: a hallowed slime

The surface Hallow has one slime. This slime spawns in the Hallow, during rain, on non-hallowed blocks, rarely. I bring you... PUFFBALLS! wow, that's a bit big (apparently from some game called battle for dream island, just looked up puffball and chose the first image that wasn't a mushroom)...
  11. FlyingAnanab

Weapons & Equip WOF Summoner Weapon

Welcome to my first thread post! The wall of flesh can drop 3 weapons. The breaker blade, a sword. (img source for these three weapons: terraria wiki) The Clockwork Assault rifle, a gun. And the laser rifle, a magic weapon. These can be useful for early hardmode, making enemies...
Back
Top Bottom