Search results for query: *

1. King_Christo

In my minecraft survival, i usually do what my stepbrother likes, in xbox i live in a jungle...

In my minecraft survival, i usually do what my stepbrother likes, in xbox i live in a jungle tree, while in pe i dont exactly make a base because i get lost to much ever since they added infinate worlds
  2. King_Christo

Also im NOT putting auto coreect on

Also im NOT putting auto coreect on
  3. King_Christo

Eerything is harder on phone, my screen is so tiny! So hard to push the right buttons

Eerything is harder on phone, my screen is so tiny! So hard to push the right buttons
  4. King_Christo

Ok

Ok
  5. King_Christo

Yah im pretty shure minecraft only has like 400-500 even with the 1.8 update, minecraft has more...

Yah im pretty shure minecraft only has like 400-500 even with the 1.8 update, minecraft has more mechanics though, i do agree with that
  6. King_Christo

Mobile I was expecting 1.2 with the hardmode update

Im so suprised that minecraft 0.9.5 pe came out with all the stuff it had now...
  7. King_Christo

Jack when i tapped your link i wasnt at the forum posts,i was just at the group i couldnt say...

Jack when i tapped your link i wasnt at the forum posts,i was just at the group i couldnt say anything
  8. King_Christo

The terrablade can do 220 damage... It does 88 melee and 132 for its ranged missle, 88+132=220...

The terrablade can do 220 damage... It does 88 melee and 132 for its ranged missle, 88+132=220. Also the terrablade is a lot quicker than the horseman's blade XD
  9. King_Christo

Lol was that sarcasim??

Lol was that sarcasim??
  10. King_Christo

Jack it wasnt a real blood moon it was a lunar eclipse

Jack it wasnt a real blood moon it was a lunar eclipse
  11. King_Christo

If you wpuld just like to have a conversation click here!!

Hey guys ive just been wanting to talk to someone feel free!
  12. King_Christo

What i mean by feeling like a loser is that im bored cause i got nothing to do XDXDXDXD
  13. King_Christo

Hey terraria dudes! I love the app terraria and due to technical problems i can only play mobile and console! Anyways the only thing is i already have the dragon armor and have conquerd the game again!!! I feel like a loser when i cant do anything. Also the best flying equipment i can get is...
  14. King_Christo

I do know SuperJack123456789 in real life, we are best friends

I do know SuperJack123456789 in real life, we are best friends
  15. King_Christo

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

When i try to post a picture it never works (phone glitch?!?)
Back
Top Bottom