Search results for query: *

1. ShipShup

Cool signature. 3kawaii5me

Cool signature. 3kawaii5me
  2. ShipShup

Apparently you can use the bottomless bucket on the shrimpy truffle and become sanic without...

Apparently you can use the bottomless bucket on the shrimpy truffle and become sanic without having to be in a body of water.
  3. ShipShup

My friend just took his Drill Containment Unit and destroyed my dungeon... RIP CULTISTS. Have to...

My friend just took his Drill Containment Unit and destroyed my dungeon... RIP CULTISTS. Have to rebuild the surface part now so they spawn.
  4. ShipShup

That moment when you realize you're riding on a flying mutant fish while killing forest...

That moment when you realize you're riding on a flying mutant fish while killing forest creatures with last spark from Touhou. Only terraria
  5. ShipShup

Lucky, my cat instead decides to place himself right on top of my keyboard. RIP.

Lucky, my cat instead decides to place himself right on top of my keyboard. RIP.
  6. ShipShup

Lol it's so annoying, you are just like casually fighting the golem or something and you just...

Lol it's so annoying, you are just like casually fighting the golem or something and you just randomly get stoned and die RIP.
  7. ShipShup

So you know how when a Medusa turns you to stone you take falling damage even with...

So you know how when a Medusa turns you to stone you take falling damage even with wings/horseshoe? That isn't intentional right?
  8. ShipShup

They have nerfed op endgame items in the past though. I mean I guess it might not happen, but I...

They have nerfed op endgame items in the past though. I mean I guess it might not happen, but I think it's very likely.
  9. ShipShup

Assuming that it will happen because of how ridiculous they are. I mean spectre and vampire...

Assuming that it will happen because of how ridiculous they are. I mean spectre and vampire knives got nerfed so I would think it would happen.
  10. ShipShup

Waiting for incoming nerfs... RIP PHANTASM AND LAST PRISM you will always be op in my heart. <3

Waiting for incoming nerfs... RIP PHANTASM AND LAST PRISM you will always be op in my heart. <3
  11. ShipShup

Just saw that.

Just saw that.
  12. ShipShup

Early Hardmode as a Magic-Based Character

You still pretty much never run out of mana with Mana Flower + multiple stacks of Greater Mana Potions. And those things don't cost much anyways. Or well at least I don't run out.
  13. ShipShup

Early Hardmode as a Magic-Based Character

When I go in hardmode I immediately break alters and go mining until I have decent armor. And then I usually look for an Ice Mimic so I can get the Flower of Frost. Or I sometimes just make a Crystal Storm, or a Golden Shower/Cursed Flames. Also you HAVE to use the Mana Flower as a mage. And you...
  14. ShipShup

Rate the jam!

8/10, I like SNES music
  15. ShipShup

Pixel Art My Okay Sprites

Some of these are very clever and I like them.
  16. ShipShup

Not sure, I would think it would be ok. But i'm pretty new so I don't know much.

Not sure, I would think it would be ok. But i'm pretty new so I don't know much.
  17. ShipShup

Rate the jam!

6.9/10 Kirby 64 is pretty cool.
  18. ShipShup

I like to play standard i'm just not very good at it compared to other gamemodes.

I like to play standard i'm just not very good at it compared to other gamemodes.
  19. ShipShup

Not really :/ I admit CTB is pretty lame but I like Taiko too.

Not really :/ I admit CTB is pretty lame but I like Taiko too.
  20. ShipShup

Rate the jam!

7/10, I like the piano parts.
Back
Top Bottom