Search results for query: *

• Users: webmilio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. webmilio

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

Webmilio's Commons Library is a library aimed a making modding much easier. Things this adds: Better Networking (in my opinion, at least) Managers (Manual or singletons that handle classes that could be seen as static, but need inheritance. Also known as the Definition pattern in programming)...
  2. webmilio

tModLoader DoTaria

DoTaria : Dota 2 in Terraria DoTaria is a mod who's goal is to add every hero, abilities and items present in Dota 2. I started working on this mod on June 20th. It also currently adds scaling for many attributes. All of those still need to be balanced. The player's movement speed is...
  3. webmilio

tModLoader Statue Mobs Give Drops

Statue Mobs Give Drops This mod makes it so that mobs which are spawned from statues are treated as normal mobs and can give drops. The discord for this mod is here, and the channel for it is #smgd-general. Version 1.0.1 introduced configuration files. Disabling `GiveDrop` will result in...
  4. webmilio

tModLoader TerraFrame - Warframe in Terraria

TERRAFRAME Hey guys, LeafyIsHere. Me and a buddy of mine (The Bolt down in the comments) are working on a mod that incorporates Warframe into Terraria! If you don't know what Warframe is, check the game out! We've already got some progress made: the first few Warframes has been implemented...
  5. webmilio

tModLoader G910 Support - RGB Keyboard Lighting for Terraria

A long time ago, I made a mod that added support for the G910 Keyboard (Orion Spark/Spectrum). I recently noticed the mod had been downloaded over 2000 times and I felt bad because I'm pretty sure all those downloads didn't actually work, so here's a thread to help people who want to install it...
Back
Top Bottom