Search results for query: *

1. scribblegengar

WIP A Random Terraria Story

NOTE: Logron is a boss which I made myself. Also, this story is supposed to be after WoF. (no hardmode bosses defeated yet) NOTE NOTE: I am bad at writing. Sorry if this is bad. (I will not be as lazy in the future with writing this!)
  2. scribblegengar

WIP Storm City

(Seed by WingedOracle, here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/share-your-map-seed-pc-1-3-4-beyond.51428/page-4#post-1295273) So. I've found out about a world seed which generates a sky island somewhere above the spawn point. I've decided that I'm going to make something: a sky city...
  3. scribblegengar

PC Terraria Multiplayer, anyone?

(if this is in the wrong section, please tell me.) PC Multiplayer, no mods? Please tell me what your character is if you want to do multiplayer w/ me.
  4. scribblegengar

Drawings & Paintings Moon Lord as a Chicken

I don't know why I did this. I just thought that someone may like to see this. (I also forgot the heart.) That floating person is the Lunatic Cultist. I'm not sure you want to know why the Moon Lord is attempting to be funny. It includes some falling.
  5. scribblegengar

Pixel Art Mini Slime King

I wanted to create some pixel art! It's bad, but... I kind of like doing mini bosses : P What do you think? Edit: Here's the bosses I've done so far: Lunatic Cultist Plantera (First Form) Plantera (Second Form)
  6. scribblegengar

PC Hello!

I never actually knew that there was a terraria website with forums! I'm Scribblegengar, and I have PC and Mobile. (You can probably tell which one I play from the prefix : P) Ask me questions! (Also, I love slimes. Mainly blue slimes and green slimes: :bluslime::gslime:) Sorry if this is...
Back
Top Bottom