Search results for query: *

1. alexzhang05

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

When do you guys expect to have 1.3.5 support out? Really love this project and I played it a while ago but now I can't downgrade Terraria so I'm really hoping it gets out soon! Just don't overwork yourself!:p
  2. alexzhang05

Map-Adventure Red Hat Castle

Meh, not really much, maybe add a couple of shurikens here and there, as well as some buff potions on easier difficulties.
  3. alexzhang05

Map-Adventure Red Hat Castle

Nice map! Did it once on normal, was pretty exciting! Boss fights were ok, but I did need to sell the familiar vanity for enough money to get shurikens for the EoC:p Design was absolutely amazing! Loved all the areas! Then I tried it on Metal and I managed to get to the dark world and just died...
  4. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Cool! It's back!
  5. alexzhang05

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

Very nice map! Although the traveling merchant is pretty op as well as the bone merchant. Also, I managed to get a 15 gold coin portal near the start so basically everything was free. Still a exceptional map! Love it and continue the work!
  6. alexzhang05

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ahhh I am currently in China so the website must be blocked here... Thanks!
  7. alexzhang05

My mod browser is broken for some reason... It justs says Mod Browser Offline (UNKNOWN)
  8. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Earth Elementals can be held off with any weapon with good knockback like lunarian bow. Also the weapons the EE drops are good enough to kill it too.
  9. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Mod Browser doesn't load it just says mod browser offline (Unknown) and China servers block mediafire I'm pretty sure because the website never loads
  10. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anyone have a download link other then mediafire or mod broswer?
  11. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you use Steam then try to check the integrity of the games. Otherwise then Idk
  12. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Strange, I have 0 mods installed so I can't really help you. EDIT: Maybe just don't use mod packs?
  13. alexzhang05

Every time I open Mod Browser it says Mod Browser offline (Unknown).
  14. alexzhang05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, is it possible to give me a download link? For some reason both tmodloader browser and mediafire are both broken. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom