Search results for query: *

1. trigger_segfault

Items Stackable Artisan Loafs

I've wanted this since first discovering the item. I like to be able to equip newly-created characters dedicated to specific tasks, and having to dedicate whole chests just to storing extras of this permabuff is frustrating. Not to mention I can only restock this item by finding the skeleton...
  2. trigger_segfault

**REPORTED** Smart cursor places palm saplings with 3-tile gap instead of 1-tile gap

Version: 1.4.4.9 (2nd update, there's no option yet) Using the smart cursor to place palm saplings on sand in either the ocean or desert will place the saplings with a 3-tile gap in between instead of the minimum required 1-tile gap. This happens at any elevation (tested at ocean level up to...
  3. trigger_segfault

PC Combination Music Boxes can be decrafted for net profits

I think the best way to look at this is it saves both value and time. If you need extras of any of the component music boxes, then you can just record the final box and then decraft to get the one you need and some bonuses that you can either use, store, or sell. I ended up doing this to fill up...
  4. trigger_segfault

Items Shimmer should transmute Music Boxes into unrecorded boxes

Currently non-crafted Music Boxes have no use in shimmer. There are often times where you accidentally record music boxes with the wrong song, or you suddenly don't have need for an extra Music Box, so being able to re-use them to record a different track would be very convenient. Throwing a...
  5. trigger_segfault

Items Recorded Music Boxes should stack for easier storage (like Guide Voodoo Dolls)

Now that Guide Voodoo Dolls have set the precedent for stackable accessories, recorded Music Boxes deserve the same treatment. Even if it's trivial to record duplicates of music boxes, storing accidental or excess duplicates takes up a ridiculous amount of space. Selling excess boxes would be a...
  6. trigger_segfault

PC Combination Music Boxes can be decrafted for net profits

Journey's Beginning is a Music Box that requires 12 other music boxes in order to craft. Once crafted, you can record copies of Journey's Beginning with a single Music Box, which can then be decrafted in shimmer to produce those same 12 boxes. The decrafted boxes sell for more than the price of...
  7. trigger_segfault

PC Character playtime suddenly unrealistically high

I created a character exactly 5 days ago (on November 2nd) and suddenly when I checked its playtime, it had 102 hours on it (on November 7th). I've only used this character sparingly for exploring, and almost exclusively for popping into worlds to farm NPCs then hopping back off to my main. And...
  8. trigger_segfault

PC Pre-1.4 instruments cannot play semitones

Background When 1.4 was introduced, a type of rounding was added to the game when playing musical instruments like the (Magical) Harp and Bell. This rounding forces music notes to play at certain pitches so that the user has an easier time controlling what note they want to play. This is a great...
  9. trigger_segfault

**REPORTED** Smart cursor not placing at max range

I can confirm the instant chest closing has been happening to me due to mannequins interfering. At first I thought it was some rounding bug since I could use the full range until dropping down a few platforms, but that was because mannequins were coming into view when dropping down. I tried...
  10. trigger_segfault

Tool Terra Launcher - A hub Terraria games/servers/tools with save folder modification

This isn't an official launcher (if that's what you meant by "the"), but it is a Terraria launcher. :) It handles passing in some game command-line arguments (like save-folder location), and makes it easier to manage multiple game versions at once (like Vanilla and tModLoader). This does not...
  11. trigger_segfault

Tool Terraria Item Modifier - A patch for advanced item customization.

I'm sorry, I didn't even realize there were no checks for the Terraria version on patch being to see if its supported. Nor is it mentioned anywhere on the main page... oh jeez... :merchanteek: Currently it only checks game versions when restoring a backup... which is actually causing the crash...
  12. trigger_segfault

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

For the fonts, there's no way to convert them back in TConvert, at least not yet. :dryadcool: I'll peek at the DynamicSpriteFont reader to see if Terraria's code has an existing way to build them. Otherwise creating a way to build them myself may not be too hard. I can't guarantee anything...
  13. trigger_segfault

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

I've heard this issue mentioned a couple of times now, but I'm having trouble reproducing it. Could you give more explicit details on what's happening? By loop, do you mean loop points, where the song plays the full track then loops by skipping some specified amount of its intro from then on...
  14. trigger_segfault

Tool Rupee Replacer - Change coins into rupees (Vanilla & tModLoader)

God, I hope so. <3 This is still my favorite of the tools I've made. A lot of these tools were written back when I played Terraria religiously, so it was easy to figure out what needed changing and where. This also doubled as a way to test them extensively before being ready to release them...
  15. trigger_segfault

Tool Localization Packer - Unpack and repack Terraria translation files

I think I may have a guess at what's going. First, the .NET framework shouldn't ever be an issue, if you're able to play Terraria (on Windows), then the program should be able to function. But previously when the patchers failed (at least this one). They would leave the Terraria.exe program...
  16. trigger_segfault

Tool Localization Packer - Unpack and repack Terraria translation files

Found the cause, and confirmed the solution. Hotfix should be submitted sometime tomorrow ...err-today in 12+ hours. I still need to ensure backwards compatibility with 1.3.5, and handle one other minor issue. (aka, Localization Packer isn't restoring the Terraria.exe.bak after a failed...
  17. trigger_segfault

Tool Terraria Midi Player - Play songs through Terrarian instruments

Some unfortunate news for Terraria Midi Player. I've found the source of the issue being reported with occasional off-sounding note pitch during playback. In short... Half of all playable notes have been snapped from existence. :dryadcry: (however the range is still 2 octaves) More...
  18. trigger_segfault

This means the wavebank creation has failed somehow, but QuickWaveBank is still not great at reporting this. I'm writing up a quick program to display/dump information on a created wavebank file, which can then be used to troubleshoot the issue (like for submitting bug reports). 9/10 times...
  19. trigger_segfault

I believe going into Options > Advanced > Format, and lowering the Quality option from its default of 60 (present with xWma) should help with reducing file size... by how much, I'm not too sure. I'm haven't tested how noticeable the quality reduction is in-game yet. Switching to other format...
  20. trigger_segfault

Well it's been long overdue. But I've finally tackled (hopefully) most of the build errors resulting in invalid wave banks. And Terraria 1.4 track names are loaded and ready! All the work the community has put into getting the track list names has really helped with this latest release. You...
Back
Top Bottom