Search results for query: *

1. ❄Daitetsu

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Installed the latest update for Unleveled and it says there are Pokemon/Sun Moon style health bars but they don't show up when I use /unleveled to change the settings
  2. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

I would just like to have a cool scrolling thing that has my trophies showcased. Nothing wrong with that, right? Because I play with a lot of mods there are tons of trophies and I don't always feel like wasting space for them all.
  3. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Would love to see something like this but also for trophies, too.
  4. ❄Daitetsu

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

If this does get a conversion from other file formats then I would for sure use this, but looking forward to future updates and best of luck to you!
  5. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

It's not on Mod Browser anymore.
  6. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Also, having the same problem.
  7. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I suppose you could just add custom names for the suffixes then just use vanilla stats then. So, that enemies can have both a prefix and suffix at the same time to make them even more stronger.
  8. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Hmm couldn't you make up your own? Then somewhat work from there? It would be pretty interesting to see anyways.
  9. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Would it also be possible to make custom suffixes to be added to enemies? I know that there are prefixes and all, but would love to see custom suffixes and what not, too.
  10. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

Would love to see a use for Strawberries such as being able to turn them into lesser healing potions at the very least or something, but anyways would love to see a config to where we can set our spawn rates since the spawn rates for things is still on the high side.
  11. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

Yeah, strawberry spawning seems to be way too much.
  12. ❄Daitetsu

Wavebank Daitetsu's Wavebanks

Greetings and welcome to my Wavebank collection! While there aren't currently a lot of wavebanks for the time being, more and more will be added over time. My goal is to provide unique enough wavebanks that don't exactly fall into the same trend as most others, as such you may hear tracks from...
  13. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The images on the main opening post keep going out due to overuse on bandwidth and such, I would recommend using something like http://imgur.com/ to host the image files because they are more lenient on bandwidth and it's way better compared to Photobucket that's for sure.
  14. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Would love to see a mechanic where if you fired out your grappling hook, you can either pull an enemy towards you or be able to drag them around with your grappling hook still latched onto them, perhaps you could also make it to where if you knock enemies against walls then they can take some...
  15. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I can't wait for the update
  16. ❄Daitetsu

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

Here's some I would love to see:
Back
Top Bottom