Search results for query: *

1. zeskorion

kek

kek
  2. zeskorion

funny, i saw the same poster in the mall a few hours before you posted this me and my pals had...

funny, i saw the same poster in the mall a few hours before you posted this me and my pals had a good laugh
  3. zeskorion

Ask the Person of Flesh. (aka. Keigora)

um... no? well, i used to be even more edgy i guess. i don't act edgy on purpose anymore.
  4. zeskorion

but have you played ds1

but have you played ds1
  5. zeskorion

Kek

Kek
  6. zeskorion

It is probably possible 500 is the max hp, correct? I believe both worm scarf and frozen...

It is probably possible 500 is the max hp, correct? I believe both worm scarf and frozen turtle shell provide a percent defense , We want to be able to tank a hit, without "dodging" As in, take damage and survive Then you would want both the max defense and hp increase possible When i...
  7. zeskorion

Why do you make staffs for class-specific materials?

Why do you make staffs for class-specific materials?
  8. zeskorion

K

K
  9. zeskorion

Not if you're the indelible hank

Not if you're the indelible hank
  10. zeskorion

Explode, eh? Hot

Explode, eh? Hot
  11. zeskorion

Excuse you

Excuse you
  12. zeskorion

How odd

How odd
  13. zeskorion

Edgy

Edgy
  14. zeskorion

Sadly, i will not be able to appear this go

Sadly, i will not be able to appear this go
  15. zeskorion

U ded madey?

U ded madey?
  16. zeskorion

*giggle*

*giggle*
  17. zeskorion

Sure. Dunno what it will do tho

Sure. Dunno what it will do tho
  18. zeskorion

I would not call that rudeness

I would not call that rudeness
  19. zeskorion

How am i being rude, exactly I am being a bit abrasive, yes, but i am directing no malice...

How am i being rude, exactly I am being a bit abrasive, yes, but i am directing no malice towards you
  20. zeskorion

That's comparing apples to oranges. The three are totally different Terraria is an...

That's comparing apples to oranges. The three are totally different Terraria is an exploration sandbox centered around combat Minecraft is an exploratory world, centered around building and creation Roblox is a simple platform with which you can create your own games
Back
Top Bottom