Search results for query: *

• Users: zeskorion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zeskorion

Serious It was only a matter of time until I posted this

Hey yall This "needed" to be posted. pretty much my personal sob story, and :red:. Why I do what I do, and act like an annoying fire loving prick So, it all started back when I was six- this was about 9 years ago. My mom had a baby. my sister, tara celeste. She was a spoilt little brat, moms...
  2. zeskorion

Game Mechanics Flight Meter- measuring flight time!

So when you are flying, you never know how long you have. this can be problematic in certain situations, such as boss battles. This is where my suggestion comes in. The flight meter appears above your head while flying. It will run out with your flight time. Simple, effective, useful. That is...
  3. zeskorion

Wavebank RISK OF RAIN CUSTOM WAVEBANK

HEY YALL This is me first mod, and I am proud of it. It is a standalone, a custom wavebank- it changes the music of terraria! I gave terraria ROR tracks, one problem- there are only around 10 ROR tracks, and 33 terraria tracks! I will assume you know how to install it, track list is unavailable...
  4. zeskorion

Pixel Art Zesko's art,

This :red: is old and :red:. I deleted most, regret a lot of it. Below This point is old :red: i should not be held accountable for The amount of art on here may change, currently the amount is few. I hope to add more soon and here is my current art and requests
  5. zeskorion

Short Story Parting the curtain

"HERETIC!" they yelled. "WITCH!" I expressed my views. I was discovered using my talents. Christians are not tolerating. They took me. The Watchers among them, yet the crowd didn't notice. Only I could see them. And it tormented me. Their faceless heads laughed silently as I was bound to the...
  6. zeskorion

Other Art Areon's Specialty custom emotes

Several people make custom emotes. But I havent seen any for any non-human characters without human faces I will make custom emotes for people that have non human OCs This includes but is not limited to dragons furries monsters other Done emotes: me: requests: note: you cannot...
  7. zeskorion

EMERGENCY PSA

THIS IS NOT A TEST. THIS IS A REAL EMERGENCY. REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A TEST THERE IS A DISEASE OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN RAMPANT ACROSS THE UNITED STATES WORLD. IF YOU HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS , CONTACT THE NEAREST MILITARY OR GOVERNMENT FACILITY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE BORN AFTER THE YEAR 2000...
  8. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip STAFFS! new meelee weapon

So I was thinking about how badass staffs are as a weapon.... so here you go! staffs: lower than average damage high knockback high swingspeed medium range- lower than spears but higher than most broadswords chance to inflict the "stunned" debuff when swung, the first end of the staff will do a...
  9. zeskorion

Biomes & Nature Ocean expansion- here comes something big

this has probably been suggested 103 times before, but why the hell not make a new one this may even rival the cyber! (yeah dream on zesko) so first of all- to explore you need some good diving gear, right? and not just some puny helmet to extend breathing time you need something pre-hardmode to...
  10. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip Fungal cluster: late game honeycomb upgrade

so the honeycomb needs an upgrade. It is an awesome item, and a fitting late game upgrade will be awesome Fungal cluster rare drop from fungi bulbs and giant fungi bulbs releases spores when damaged spores do 40 damage, and work like the spores from the giant fungi bulbs
  11. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip Better summoner equipment: support summons

So summoners are a class that has less defense, and stay back while minions do damage. but they seem to be a big support class, and themselves rely on minion support. so how about adding some non attack, support minions. such as: decoy crafting: 5 cogs, mannquin, soul of light, life shard...
  12. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip sandwich cannon

THE SANDWICH CANNON yes thats right a cannon that fires sandwiches. so badass it has to do a ton of damage right? WRONG! it does: ZERO DAMAGE this is not a weapon AT ALL! this is a team device! yes, thats right but it isnt only usefull for multiplayer! first item: the sandwich [sprite wanted]...
  13. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip hardmode rocket boots

I LOVE ROCKET BOOTS! They are badass. but wings sorta outshine them. so I thought "well zesko why not differentiate the two, and make rocket boots get a comeback" so without further ado, ROCKETS AWAY wing pros/cons -slow fall, no fall damage. -slower flight speed rocket boot pros/cons...
  14. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip ZESKO'S ACCESSORY SUGGESTIONS

here are all my old accessory suggestions from TO
  15. zeskorion

Weapons & Equip ZESKO'S MAGIC SUGGESTIONS

these are all of my two magic suggestions that i have migrated from the old TO
  16. zeskorion

Blocks & Decoration ALL OF ZESKO'S TRAPS

so this is a compilation of every trap I ever suggested on the original TO, all put into one handy dandy thread first, boulders and a small tweak to lihzard traps and here are more random traps sawblade trap placeable as a background wall looks like a slot in a lihzard brick wall. you...
Back
Top Bottom