Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Vengeance Mod

Nice.
  2. J

tModLoader More dialogue.

Nice. Pretty cool mod, I've always found the amount of dialogue lacking. :)
  3. J

Fruity backgrounds (Duotone Backgrounds)

Duotone every texture in the game next. (jk nice job)
  4. J

Searching for artist

If you could give me the link to the discord I would appreciate it. I would just like to stop by and see the work you've done. If not, I understand, though. Thanks for replying.
  5. J

yeah

yeah
  6. J

Texture Pack Mining Helmet

Nice job. It never felt like an actual mining helmet in game, but this does.
  7. J

Searching for artist

What is this mod about? It would be nice to give an example of an idea for the mod, or maybe the general thing this mod is about? If so, I will consider joining. (also for any future people)
  8. J

Texture Pack TTE (Techdude's Terraria Enhancements):

This is a texture pack, which is a completely separate thing from mods.
  9. J

Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

tasty skeletron
  10. J

tModLoader The Gatekeeper Mod

The Gatekeeper Mod This mod is a mod that adds a bunch of cool content to the game. [/spoiler] [/spoiler] If you want to help you can either suggest things, make sprites, or code (we need coders), or put this into your signature:
  11. J

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

I'll be joining the discord, along with being amazed by those amazing tree textures. Good job, man.
  12. J

How would I make a sword swing twice off of one click?

I honestly don't know. You could test it, but I am inexperienced in this type of work.
  13. J

How would I make a sword swing twice off of one click?

I doubt it. Without an entirely new mod (or even with one), this seems very improbable. I may be wrong, though.
  14. J

Irnvale- All is now what it seems (It really is, but don't tell Mors that)

This is texture pack section, not map section... (also just replace [spoiler.=*blank*] *blank* with the name)
  15. J

Maps Looking for a tester.

Sure, here's my steam.
  16. J

Maps Looking for a tester.

I might be down. The "extremely challenging part" scares me, but if you want, you can add me on Discord - Zombie#2446
Back
Top Bottom