Search results for query: *

1. Focuss

tModLoader TerraScape

how am i supposed to kill torag? he just spams his spinning shield at 5k hp and theres no way to hit him anymore. im playin on expert btw
  2. Focuss

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

he means when jumping using the cloud in a bottle right before landing ((((which has been fixed anyway))))))
  3. Focuss

you need to put it here C:\Users\%yourname%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
  4. Focuss

its not in the mod browser u have to download it from the forum
  5. Focuss

yea i do feel that a mod like this should have a lot more customization to it btw, found another bug, if you climb a block with a wall right after you glitch into the wall
  6. Focuss

check if you have spirit mod enabled
  7. Focuss

im pretty sure you still cant hammer platforms, btw
  8. Focuss

download joostmod, it adds a swingy hook, its pretty much what you want
  9. Focuss

hey its me again, just got the error again after updating. it happened after using a life crystal again (im new to the forum so idk if this is how you post it, feel free to correct me) Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer...
  10. Focuss

yes i do, just saw the (updated?) faq, thanks for the heads-up. ill disable it.
  11. Focuss

none of the mods that i have change the way consumables work, they only add more. doesnt make sense that the vanilla life crystals would crash the game though, seems like the problem is either the player rendering (when youre looking at the error, it seems like it crashes when trying to draw the...
  12. Focuss

no, it happens whenever im ingame. at first it happened when using life crystals (dont know if that has anything to do with it, im not a programmer) and then i used them without the mod, worked fine. after that i just loaded the save with the mod again after having used the crystals, and it...
  13. Focuss

my game crashes when using this mod and looking at the error it seems like the new player rendering is the cause for it. id really like if you could disable it. otherwise the mod is really good, if it werent for the crashes lul
Back
Top Bottom