Search results for query: *

1. rileyk64

PC Martian Blocks : I will take them for almost any price. As I need LOTS ((And I really mean A LOT)).

Hey, I'm not finding anybody by your name. Just add my steam account, Octopusrave
  2. rileyk64

PC Martian Blocks : I will take them for almost any price. As I need LOTS ((And I really mean A LOT)).

Hey, I have ~500 martian blocks. I'll give em for free if I can see the progress on the map :merchantcool:
  3. rileyk64

Hey, also right now I'm doing another Expert mode playthrough. I'm right about to take on the...

Hey, also right now I'm doing another Expert mode playthrough. I'm right about to take on the Queen Bee/WoF, and I can get you some gear if you make another profile for it.
  4. rileyk64

Sure. My steam account is octopusrave

Sure. My steam account is octopusrave
  5. rileyk64

Oh btw, this is for PC.

Oh btw, this is for PC.
  6. rileyk64

Hey, I've been getting into Terraria a bit more lately. Anyone want to play with me?

Hey, I've been getting into Terraria a bit more lately. Anyone want to play with me?
  7. rileyk64

The Relation Game

Popsicle
  8. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

Okay, internet's back. I can trade now. You sure? I didn't get any notifications.
  9. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

Sorry for inactivity, my WiFi has been and still is down. I will try getting to all of you when it comes back up.
  10. rileyk64

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Wireless Transmitters: They will be able to be set at different frequencies, allowing for much less time spent placing wires. Made with 100 Wire and 10 Nanites. Like wires, they are invisible unless you hold a tool for wiring. Target: When hit with a weapon, it sends off a signal. Unlike...
  11. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

No, but if I get any later I'll notify you.
  12. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

Okay, I shot you a friend request.
  13. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

I'm looking for a Summoner Emblem. If you don't have that, I can take 1 platinum. I was thinking of doing that when I started the thread, but I got a bit lazy. I might add that in the future.
  14. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

Yes, just got some. What is your offer?
  15. rileyk64

Games that ruined their entire franchise

Not to mention that EA is making a Garden Warfare 2.
  16. rileyk64

PC Riley's Dye Emporium

Sounds good!
  17. rileyk64

PC WTB Fisherman's Pocket Guide and Gold Watch

Yeah, I just need to get one more quest fish.
  18. rileyk64

Weapons & Equip Slime Armor

So a summoner armor set that can only be obtained in Expert Mode? I don't think many people who play on Normal Mode would like that...
  19. rileyk64

Do you just want the quest fish or the quest items? And if it's the fish, how many would you like?
  20. rileyk64

How about a Dev Set? I have Red's, Cenx's, Skiphs, and a couple others.
Back
Top Bottom