Search results for query: *

1. AlphaRaptor

Pssst... I make exactely those type of memes, want some?

Pssst... I make exactely those type of memes, want some?
  2. AlphaRaptor

Are there going to be crafting recipes for the accessoires the Travelling Merchant sells? I find...

Are there going to be crafting recipes for the accessoires the Travelling Merchant sells? I find it a pain to wait around.
  3. AlphaRaptor

[Calamity Mod] Bloody Worm Scarf Issue

Hello everyone, it's been one heck of a time since my last visit in the Terraria Community, so if I do something incorrectly, don't fully blame me and kindly explain your problem. One thing I noticed in my Expert Calamity Ranged Playthrough was the following: There is this item called the...
  4. AlphaRaptor

Long time no visit, Terraria Forums!

Long time no visit, Terraria Forums!
  5. AlphaRaptor

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

I think they're quite fine, sometimes need a couple of minutes for them to spawn when I'm farming. They can quite easily be evaded by just flying in circles. Also, try using piercing weapons since they have multiple segments.
  6. AlphaRaptor

Man Calamity 1.2 is nuts! Got to check the Wiki to keep track of what is hapening!

Man Calamity 1.2 is nuts! Got to check the Wiki to keep track of what is hapening!
  7. AlphaRaptor

Curious to see what Otherworld will bring us!

Curious to see what Otherworld will bring us!
  8. AlphaRaptor

PC Important Tips in Expert?

Yeah, I know Monsters are able to inflict twice as much damage than before and have double their usual health, but any tricks I can pull off to survive Hardmode boss battles? My Normal Magic Playthrough required much more effort as your defense is lower and the Mechanical Bosses form a huge...
  9. AlphaRaptor

PC Important Tips in Expert?

Hi everyone! I'm trying out the "Expert Mode" in Terraria, and decided to pick the Ranged Class. Now, there are probably a lot of things to keep track of in this more difficult version of the normal Terraria, but what exactely? What are things I should definitely do or not do? Are there...
  10. AlphaRaptor

PC Easy Money (and it's also kind of fun)

MATH TIME! Wait, so around 20 EoC per night, with a chance to drop bewteen 30 to 87 Crimtane/Demonite. That gives us an average of 59 per EoC. Multiplying 59 ore by 20 EoC gives us 1180 ore. To make bars, you will need 3 ore. Dividing 1180 by three gives us 393 bars. Each bar sells for 40...
  11. AlphaRaptor

@The Ice Cube Yeah, unless you're Iddqd or Surefour I wouldn't try to go for the head. I don't...

@The Ice Cube Yeah, unless you're Iddqd or Surefour I wouldn't try to go for the head. I don't like dying in general so Yeah... :D
  12. AlphaRaptor

Hey you seem a like a nice person, what can I say?

Hey you seem a like a nice person, what can I say?
  13. AlphaRaptor

@The Ice Cube I mean yes, he's an excellent hero in every situation, has no hard counters and is...

@The Ice Cube I mean yes, he's an excellent hero in every situation, has no hard counters and is being buffed, it's only when people fan the hammer after a stun that I get pissed.
  14. AlphaRaptor

@The Ice Cube In that case it's a no for me

@The Ice Cube In that case it's a no for me
  15. AlphaRaptor

@The Ice Cube Sort of, except when they flashbang in your face and fill you with six bullets.

@The Ice Cube Sort of, except when they flashbang in your face and fill you with six bullets.
  16. AlphaRaptor

Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Let's see... Harpies, those things are the bane of any player just minding their own business on Floating Islands or just on a high tower of platforms. They will distract you by throwing feathers in your face and giving you a nice and painful hug. Necromancers, these bastard will only show up...
  17. AlphaRaptor

Belgian Overwatch and Terraria lover. Always in for discussions about general stuff, ideas, and...

Belgian Overwatch and Terraria lover. Always in for discussions about general stuff, ideas, and more. And hot damn do I like Playthroughs.
  18. AlphaRaptor

Maybe I'm trying Expert Ranged. Wish me luck if I do so!

Maybe I'm trying Expert Ranged. Wish me luck if I do so!
Back
Top Bottom