Search results for query: *

1. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Bump! :passionate:
  2. Monkey

Texture Pack Territion High(er) Definition Pack

Slowly but surely, we are re-doing the sprites. Here are some I have worked on : Its been a fun side project so far, so I plan on helping much more in the future, especially with an interactive team, always inputting ideas, helps imensly to make sure the end product is "perfect". - Monkey...
  3. Monkey

Casual How do you like your tea?

Without the tea bag, and a spoon of coffee. I'm from the UK, so I'm a disgrace to everyone I know...
  4. Monkey

Texture Pack Territion High(er) Definition Pack

Im a console player, but this seems interesting. I might try help out at some point. Do you have some sort of checklist on items already altered?
  5. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

This is a viable method to an extent, currently console players like myself can not obtain this item. PC terrarians on the other hand can, so I guess you guys could go right ahead. I would love to see what PC Terrarians and Console Terrarians can come up with using this design, that being...
  6. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Thanks man, and yeah, like you said it is kinda bulky, I plan on making a vertical design in the future rather than a horizontal one. Maybe in the future I will try and make more compact versions, for people like yourself, because I know alot of people prefer more compact designs.
  7. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Mine, or @MarcinPlaysTerraria ?
  8. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

This looks really good, with the actual crafting stations placed, and especially with item frames. Thank you for posting, I'm am truly glad that you enjoy the design. You even changed it up a tad, which is good, because it's makes the design YOU.
  9. Monkey

Game Mechanics NPC Incremental Gifts

Again, I'm fairly new to this game as a whole, and I haven't seen anything like what I described other than the angler quests. Think of this a somewhat of a rework of the tax collector, just more intricate, also a gift is typically free, rather than just unlocking new items to buy, which is...
  10. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Haha, I'm glad this helped. I will be delighted to see your finished result.
  11. Monkey

:D Abit Morbid haha, but I enjoy other peoples ideas. Multiple opinions on ideas is what makes a great product.
  12. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Thank you :D
  13. Monkey

Hey Terrarians, I'm still fairly new to the forums, this being my second official post, so go easy on me ;) Ok, so as the title suggest this would make it so the NPC's that you have saved and / or provided homes for would periodically provide you with gifts. If you wanted a reason for...
  14. Monkey

New base - would like to hear your opinion

I come from a Minecraft building background, so most stuff on Terraria looks cool. Secondly I love this base, not too much going on but just enough to not confuse someone. The base in itself really doesn't seem efficient but i'm assuming that wasn't what you was going for, I assume you was...
  15. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Im glad that you like the design, hopefully it provides helpful to many others.
  16. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Hey @Unit One thank you for the warm welcome, I am glad you enjoy the design. I hope this will provide useful for other Terrarians at providing mass storage with the added benefit of it being well organised.
  17. Monkey

Mass Storage Design

Mass Storage Designs Hey Terrarians, I am new here, that being to the forums, and being fairly new to the game. So go easy on me for presentation and content. ;) I would also like to iterate my apologies to the staff if this is posted in the incorrect location. Ok, I am a seasoned Minecraft...
Back
Top Bottom