Search results for query: *

1. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Modded Items removed from one world, but stays in the other ones - HELP

Nope,but it is not Tremor and recipe browser fault(Probable Calamity)
  2. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Sadly, yes
  3. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Nope,this mod have only Souls for Bard, and Healer(It is hardmode accessory),but Healer and Bard only classes in this mod that do not have essence(Early hardmode accessory)
  4. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Could you please add Healer and Bard essence?
  5. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader HyperTerraria mod

Please remove Composite bar from Merchant's shop, it makes unnecessary to craft them.
  6. Svyatoslav27

Hello my dear friend,and welcome to this forums

Hello my dear friend,and welcome to this forums
  7. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

So no new Boss?? Sad sad truth.
  8. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Civitas Mod

Is this mod dead?
  9. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Exodus Mod

На картинке со всеми мобами из Мраморного биома этот моб отсутствует.
  10. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Почему убрали моба Мраморная Лошадь?
  11. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

So this new Lunar tower will be in Twinkle mod?
  12. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

It is because only old developer Zadumchiv can change main page.
  13. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Саn you please add support for Spirit Mod,Crystillium and Expanded Sentries potions?
  14. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Fargo's Mod already has event summons.
  15. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Can you please make Tim,Nymph,and devourer summons be sold in Pre-Hardmode?Also then i completed Old One's Army tier 1 Ogre summon appeared in Wizard shop. And why summons for Red devil(it is in Mini-Boss section too) and Cloud elemental doing in event shop,and why Ice golem summon in Mini-Boss...
  16. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

It seems that lure(accessories)missing one extra lure example wooden fishing pole launces 3lures but i am using quad lure.
  17. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Can you please add support for Tremor and Wildlife potions support,and add Thorium Opal to Jeweler shop?And can you please ask Jofairden to fix that bug that appeared then you tried to code alchemic damage to corrosive flask?
  18. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

When i played with this mod i found some bugs:Hardmode and Tremode bosses or Their attack deals very big amount of damage in Expert mode.Glacier spawns in small world, but don't spawns in medium(Maybe in big too idk)Metal detector near Glacier chest says just: detected nearby!In goblin invasion...
  19. Svyatoslav27

tModLoader More chest loot

It seems that new loot destroy loot from other moded chests, and appears in decorative chests from modded structures.
Back
Top Bottom