Search results for query: *

1. Crimson_835

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I've seen a lot of talk about Terraria Otherworld, Terraria Console and Terraria Mobile. What about pc?
  2. Crimson_835

Its been a very long time since that solar eclipse happened and I just finished it cause I was...

Its been a very long time since that solar eclipse happened and I just finished it cause I was tabbed out for so long, doing stuff.
  3. Crimson_835

I'm thinking trying out negative dye on the flickerwick

I'm thinking trying out negative dye on the flickerwick
  4. Crimson_835

Yeah, I've already got lots I could try, if you didn't notice in the picture

Yeah, I've already got lots I could try, if you didn't notice in the picture
  5. Crimson_835

Yeah, I'll see how that looks, thanks.

Yeah, I'll see how that looks, thanks.
  6. Crimson_835

Uh Crimson or Curruption I guess.

Uh Crimson or Curruption I guess.
  7. Crimson_835

What I'm really wondering is what goes well with the flickerwick.

What I'm really wondering is what goes well with the flickerwick.
  8. Crimson_835

I can't decide between Propeller Gato or Hoardargon as a pet. (The Hoardargon is in my profile...

I can't decide between Propeller Gato or Hoardargon as a pet. (The Hoardargon is in my profile picture on the left)
  9. Crimson_835

While fishing for the scaly truffle I read these familiar words at the bottom left of the...

While fishing for the scaly truffle I read these familiar words at the bottom left of the screen. "A solar eclipse is happening". Great...
  10. Crimson_835

Found this rather strange video about a mouse utopia... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g

Found this rather strange video about a mouse utopia... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g
  11. Crimson_835

I've used that thing before against several bosses, its pretty good if you ask me.

I've used that thing before against several bosses, its pretty good if you ask me.
  12. Crimson_835

1.3.6 Background Preview

Seeing stuff like this makes me really interested about Terraria's lore/past. Like for example... What was that skeleton in the background before it died? Had to belong to something, right? A shame... definitely would've liked see that in my existing worlds.
  13. Crimson_835

Found some hunter potions in a crate while fishing for the scaly truffle. It was then that I...

Found some hunter potions in a crate while fishing for the scaly truffle. It was then that I realized... I was being watched.
  14. Crimson_835

Been so long since I went fishing in Terraria I forgot my fishing pole twice and my bait once...

Been so long since I went fishing in Terraria I forgot my fishing pole twice and my bait once...
  15. Crimson_835

Well time to go on a hunt for the scaly truffle. Gonna catch me that pig!

Well time to go on a hunt for the scaly truffle. Gonna catch me that pig!
  16. Crimson_835

So, I had been farming Dark Mages for a few hours trying to get the creeper egg... Then I...

So, I had been farming Dark Mages for a few hours trying to get the creeper egg... Then I realized it drops from Ogres...
  17. Crimson_835

A while back every character and world on Terraria that I had got deleted so now this is my best...

A while back every character and world on Terraria that I had got deleted so now this is my best character. Next up, Skeletron Prime.
  18. Crimson_835

Recently beat the destroyer on my newest character. Second time fighting him and only ever used...

Recently beat the destroyer on my newest character. Second time fighting him and only ever used one mechanical worm. My character is a Mage.
  19. Crimson_835

PC How do I beat the destroyer in 1.3 as a mage?

If have the weapons and tools you said you have than my suggestion would be to use the shadow flame hex doll in a good arena with a campfire and heart lantern. I used pretty much everything you used to do it except I would recommend using the set with the most armor because you would need to be...
Back
Top Bottom