Search results for query: *

1. 8

PC-Modded Looking for 1-3 players for modded playthrough.

Hi there. I'm looking for a few mature, casual players to just do a fun modded playthrough with. Time zone is GMT+1 (Western Europe). I don't mind going late into the night from time to time either. I want Calamity mod as a basis, but the rest can be discussed, as long as there aren't any...
  2. 8

PC Need 1-3 people to start modded world

Hi there, The name's 8lueDra9on, and I'm looking for some people to start a game with. Have too much spare time, and playing on my own gets too boring from time to time Looking to add at least a few mods, including Calamity, Thorium, MaxStackPlus, ect; but that can be determined during our...
  3. 8

PC Looking for someone for a modded expert playthrough.

Hej there, I'm looking to play with a big group, with quite a lot of mods. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/looking-for-players-for-a-big-co-op-versus-modded-playthrough-fun-intended.65927/ If you're interested, it would be great if you joined. If you already have a group, maybe...
  4. 8

Looking for alot of players for a big Co-Op/Versus modded playthrough. Fun intended :)

Hej there everyone! My name is 8lueDra9on, and I want to set up a grand versus-coop playthrough with a lot of people! I need active players for this, for some of the parts require everyone to be online. I am UTC+1:00, so Amsterdam/Paris timezone. Western Europe. Mostly online in the evening...
  5. 8

PC Looking for players for a big Co-Op/Versus modded playthrough. Fun intended :)

Hej there everyone! My name is 8lueDra9on, and I want to set up a grand versus-coop playthrough with a lot of people! I need active players for this, for some of the parts require everyone to be online. I am UTC+1:00, so Amsterdam/Paris timezone. Western Europe. Mostly online in the evening...
  6. 8

PC NEED FRIENDS XD

What you call decent? xD Got almost 450 hours up, around 150 with mods with Calamity/Thorium/Spirit. Almost a walking encyclopedia of Terraria, if I may say so. Prefer to play with mods, Expert mode, maybe even some other guys to play with. Discord is 8lueDra9on#4940 Steam is 8lueDra9on...
  7. 8

PC Looking for co-players for Normal/Expert fresh game; No mods

Hej, I'm currently looking for 1/2/3 co-players who I can share a Terraria adventure with I'm 15 years, and have around 300 hours of Terraria experience, I know a lot about the game. Here's what I'm looking for: - 1 to 3 players for a fresh normal or expert game - Must have Discord (Is a free...
Back
Top Bottom