Search results for query: *

1. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello! I've been playing with calamity a lot recently and I greatly enjoy it! I haven't been keeping up with the forums so your plans may have changed but do you still plan on adding draedon and yharim as bosses? (I know the mod already has a lot of bosses and you probably want to focus on other...
  2. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh, so it's basically a weapon to make the game easy mode, maybe i wouldn't have farmed it if i knew that... but still, the weapon is really cool!
  3. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i just obtained the halibut cannon, and it's a super dope weapon, but it absolutely obliterates most bosses, does anyone knows a moment where i could use it so it actually is balanced? or is it an op weapon that will kill any boss very easily? so far i'm in hardmode post mech bosses btw
  4. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

YOU FOOL! It's ludo the painter, destroyer of worlds! run for your life! NOW!
  5. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

wait... does that mean... NEW CONTENT FORM DOKURO COMING SOON? I'M SOOO HYPED RIGHT NOW! :D
  6. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it's ok :) also this was a reference to a meme, i would post a picture here but the only ones i found are quite low quality, and since swears words are censored, the picture might get deleted, idk how this works :P
  7. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i was talking about the music, dude...
  8. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

excuse me WhAt ThE :red:
  9. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

same, got a mushroom shrine... in the desert. hey, everyone! I recently got back into terraria and decided to play with calamity. defeated king slime and, so far, not much problems, until i decide to go to the right of my world while looking for a living tree. i reach the jungle and then... the...
  10. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the best mushroom boi, nice!
  11. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

help me calamity is working perfectly fine for me what should i do? :naughty:
  12. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

"someone just fell out of that frozen abomination!" just like the diverman in thorium?
  13. oolung

tModLoader Calamity Mod

so i'm probably super late about what i'm about to ask and don't feel like going through 650 pages to find an answer, but is andromeda still going to be a thing or did you abandonned the project?
  14. oolung

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

MUGMAN!
  15. oolung

getting your inventory to spread everywhere? you mean out of mediumcore or still mediumcore but farther?
  16. oolung

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

nice! no these artifacts will really be worth crafting! they were good, but they kinda felt underpowered...
  17. oolung

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  18. oolung

OwO what's this?
  19. oolung

haha, it reminds me of my first experience with fargo's "troll bomb"! i barely even had time to understand what the item did that a dungeon guardian popped out of hat i tough was a simple bomb and ate me :eek:
  20. oolung

"a match MADE IN HEAVEN" may i ask, could this possibly be a JOJO reference?
Back
Top Bottom