Search results for query: *

1. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Hey, sorry for the late reply! I took a break from modding. Thank you for the report, I'm trying to fix it right now. A hotfix with some balance changes and bug fixes will release probably later today. Hey, sorry for the late reply! I took a break from modding. You can suggest stuff here, but...
  2. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Thank you! The way how you obtain every item is listed on this page.
  3. Fabu ♡

Wavebank BBosch22's Super Mario Odyssey Wavebank

The download link isn't working any more ;-; Please fix it, I really want this wavebank >~<
  4. Fabu ♡

tModLoader How to make a minion act like the Deadly Sphere Staff minion?

I thought about that, the thing is that I know how to do it with projectiles, but not minions.
  5. Fabu ♡

tModLoader How to make a minion act like the Deadly Sphere Staff minion?

Title says it all. Thank you for your advice in advance!
  6. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Moira#Coalescence And thank you ♥
  7. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Alright, thank you for telling me. I'm on the next update already, so those two things will also be in it. Thank you for all the suggestions you're giving! Though, I can't promise that I'll be implementing any of these into the mod just yet. Sorry. There will be new, powerful armor in the...
  8. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Alright. Sorry if what I said seemed a bit mean, I just get a bit frustrated sometimes. Still, thank you for your feedback! <3
  9. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

If you would've done the research, you would know that I do post the changelog here *and* on the Fabu's Mod Discord Server. Please actually research before complaining. Alright, sorry about that. I'll change the mana cost for the Coalescences in a hotfix now.
  10. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

I just nerfed it in the last update. Did you update? It's not called Hellfire Shotgun anymore.
  11. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

The Coalescences are really powerful weapons because of the newly added life-steal. That's why I made the mana cost so high, so you wouldn't be able to spam them to heal yourself quickly in a boss fight. You use them once, then you basically have a cooldown for when you can use them again. When...
  12. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

I've been trying to fix a few things with the ore since I first implemented it into the mod. The next update will change a few things for the ore. I have two solutions for the ore spawning bug (Yes, it is a bug. The ore should normally only spawn underground.). Either the ore will generate when...
  13. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Thanks for your ideas, but I think I'm done with making Overwatch-based weapons for my mod for now. I'd like the Fusion Driver and its other variants to stay ranged, since in Overwatch you can also just shoot for as long as you want, even after reloading. If it was ranged, you would (without...
  14. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Maybe later. I'm not that confident in summoning weapons, since they're more work than most weapons.
  15. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

The book still drops from King Slime ouo
  16. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

I was thinking about making other mobs drop the Abandoned items anyway. I'll look into changing the drops in the next update ♥ ...Actually, just for you, I'll start working on it right away. Come back in about 30 to 60 minutes! Edit: Mod updated. ♥
  17. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

Thank you! ♥ Yeah, I was actually thinking about changing the recipe for the Boosted Hero's Devastation in the next update, but I wasn't sure. Because of you, I'm definetly gonna do that now! I'll also look into making the second staff pre-hardmode. Sure, I'll lower the drop rates for the...
  18. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Need help with custom ore spawning when killing boss for the first time

So I made an ore and made it spawn underground when the Lunatic Cultist is defeated, which works as intended. The ore won't spawn anymore when the Cultist is defeated again in that world. The thing that doesn't work as intended is that when you restart Terraria and then kill the boss again in...
  19. Fabu ♡

Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Oh my god, your sprites are just way too good~! I'd ask for help, but I don't wanna be that person you know :>
  20. Fabu ♡

tModLoader How to make tmodloader recognize a sprite sheet?

Oh okay, now I get it! Yes I know, someone else told me that I should take a course or something like that first before jumping into modding, and I'm happy to say that I will be participating in C# coding lessons very soon. You're probably not that interested in me saying this, but I just...
Back
Top Bottom