Search results for query: *

• Users: Fabu ♡
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fabu ♡

tModLoader How to make a minion act like the Deadly Sphere Staff minion?

Title says it all. Thank you for your advice in advance!
  2. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Need help with custom ore spawning when killing boss for the first time

So I made an ore and made it spawn underground when the Lunatic Cultist is defeated, which works as intended. The ore won't spawn anymore when the Cultist is defeated again in that world. The thing that doesn't work as intended is that when you restart Terraria and then kill the boss again in...
  3. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Need help with Death Sickle-like projectile

The projectile works just like the one that the Death Sickle in vanilla Terraria shoots, but how do I make it fade out before the projectile is killed? I know it has something to do with projectile.alpha, but I don't know how to use it so it only fades right before the projectile is killed with...
  4. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Need help with custom throwing weapon

I made a custom throwing weapon, which is basically a crystalized version of the Throwing Knife. When I throw the knife it rotates like a shuriken, instead of flying in a straight line and rotating when it falls to the ground. Can anyone give me advice? Here's the code of the projectile...
  5. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Help with custom crown vanity item

So I've added a custom crown vanity item to my mod, but when it's worn it removes all the hair from the player, which I don't want. I've used "item.headSlot = 26;" in the script, but now it makes it look like a golden crown when the player wears the custom crown. How do I change the texture of...
  6. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Ranged weapon not in hand when used

So when I try to fire a shotgun that I made it shoots like it should, but the sprite for it won't show up. However, when I fire a different weapon and then the one that I just described, the sprite will show up where I shot the other weapon. I really don't know what could possibly be causing...
  7. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Need help with laser projectile dusts

So I have a laser projectile which is completely functional, but I have one problem. The dusts that are generated when the laser is fired are always blue. How do I change the color of the dusts? Here's the code of the projectile: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using...
  8. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Fabu's Mod

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fabu's Mod Progression, unique weapons, rainbows, and more! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Join the Discord Server for update spoilers, tips...
  9. Fabu ♡

tModLoader How to make tmodloader recognize a sprite sheet?

I made a projectile, which I made a vertical sprite sheet of. But of course, in-game it only shows the whole sprite sheet without animation. How can I make tmodloader recognize the sprite sheet and make it so that the projectile is animated in-game? I could also change the sprite sheet to a...
  10. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Help with animating a projectile

-------------------------------------------------------- I DON'T NEED HELP WITH THIS ANYMORE -------------------------------------------------------- I created an animated projectile, but I get this error: error CS0115: 'FabusMod.Projectiles.RyuichimonjiSpirit.GetAnimation()': no suitable...
  11. Fabu ♡

tModLoader Dropped item won't be added to inventory

So I added an item called "Abandoned Hero Sword" which drops from Demons. Everything works fine and when the item drops I can pick it up. The thing is, when I pick it up it won't be added to my inventory. It shows the name of the item that I picked up, but doesn't show it in my inventory...
Back
Top Bottom