Search results for query: *

• Users: StereOtaku
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. StereOtaku

Pixel Art My Lil Terraria Pixel Art

Well, "I can see all your pixel art in your signature", is that what your saying? Well then, the point of this thread is for request taking. RULES 1. Nothing that would take more than 512 X 512 Pixels. 2. Please keep it semi terraria related. (Such as requesting a character or item in terraria...
  2. StereOtaku

The useless web thread!

Post the weirdest websites you get using» http://www.theuselessweb.com The first one I got was this» http://cant-not-tweet-this.com Also post ones you've found! List of some weird ones I get.(Bonus: You can also post the weirdest thing you find using»http://sellmeweird.com) http://www.trypap.com...
  3. StereOtaku

MEME WARS

Its simple you post memes, ONLY MEMES. Now
  4. StereOtaku

BloonsTD5 Custom Challenges

Post your custom challenges for BTD5 Here! Mine:Ring around. Beat checkers on medium with only Tack shooters and Meerkats. Fight or flight. Beat Monkey lane on medium with only Monkey aces and helicopters. (Fast track would work the best) Energy war Beat Monkey lane on medium with 2/0 super...
  5. StereOtaku

Weapons & Equip Weapon/Tool»C-4+Detenator.

This item works as a mobile tnt source. First the C4 would be purchases from the demolitionist for 1G5S each and would have the same blast power as TNT and is classified as "ammo". The detonator would use C4 as ammo. The detonator would be purchased from the demolitionist for 10G. The way the...
  6. StereOtaku

Weapons & Equip Gauntlets.

Well okay. These gauntlets will function similar to that as the shroomite digging claws. [/SPOILER] Norm stats Speed:Fast Crit chance %5 This is a basic iron gauntlet.
  7. StereOtaku

Weapons & Equip True enchanded sword.

This is a simple suggestion. Add a true enchanted sword/deity sword. Resembles the sword weilded by link while wearing the feirce deity mask. Crafted with a Broken hero sword and an enchanted sword. STATS Atk:85 CritCh:%10 Spd:Fast Fires a puple wave. Tool tip: "Weilded by angry gods."
  8. StereOtaku

Your Very first video game (that you remember.)

I'm pretty sure no ones done this, but whats you very first video game? Mine was Lego Starwars on the Xbox.
  9. StereOtaku

Other Different invasions

I'm sure someone has suggested a few of these (or something like them.) But I hopw a few of these are OG. 1.The Apocalypse "You hear many moans coming from outside" "There is an apocalypse happening!" Ok so the Apocalypse is a post EoC event that has a 1/30 chance of happening at night after...
  10. StereOtaku

JOKE THEORY:All dirt is dead people.

Short and sweet. (And please this is a JOKE don't take it seriously (unless you want to)) Well sometimes when you die from fall damage while stoned it says "<Player Name> became another pile of dirt." Bam theory done. All dirt is peoples previous deaths on the island.
  11. StereOtaku

My mobile gaming screenshots. (Feel free to post yours on here if you like)

Simple, these are the random games I have played on my kindle. 1. One of the weirdest games I have played. "Hanger™"
  12. StereOtaku

Game Mechanics Starting class choice.

This is a realativly simple. Once in the character creation there would be a extra menu. It would give you 4 choices and there discriptions. Edit:Then the boost would be chosen after you beat TWoF , that way newer players could get used to a class before commiting to it. 1.Melee/Warrior: Starts...
  13. StereOtaku

Other Art My screenshots and stuff. May contain a bit of terraria.

Hello This is my screenshot post. It will contain a mix of terraria and other stuff so here is the first one. This is my enchanted sword gallery.
  14. StereOtaku

Serious Waffles, pancakes, or frenchtoast?

It's simple waffles, pancakes, or french toast. Waffles.
  15. StereOtaku

Biomes & Nature The Moon Endgame Biome

Hello everyone this is my very first post and I have an idea that I can't get out of my head. This will be a long post so i'll keep updating it. So first the general idea. So in every world a rocket cavern or whatever will be generated somewhere underground (except in jungles). In the cavern...
Back
Top Bottom