Search results for query: *

1. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader The JoostMod

is this no longer correct?
  2. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader The JoostMod

The Shrine of legends can be easily obtained and moved by breaking the blocks under it also, the 100 needles weapon is so fun. it's so satisfying to just freeze an enemy in place while doing a lot of damage, i can't wait to get its hardmode variant
  3. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader The JoostMod

hmm, the grand cactus worm only has the head in multiplayer. is this how it is in single-player too?
  4. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader The JoostMod

In multiplayer, the Cactoid Commendation's cactoids arent friendly to the other people in game, if they are using the accessory or not. this is kinda annoying because i want to build an army but my friend who is also wearing it keeps getting attacked by mine. Also, monsters wont spawn if you...
  5. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

i was more asking if they could be added to the combinable unlimited items thing, but thanks
  6. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

not sure if this has been asked before, but can we get support for MorePotions mod potions?
  7. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

maybe there could be an item that boosted bard's attack when alone on the server. call it "one man band" or something. that would negate the problem of it being undervalued in singleplayer, but it would also discourage multiplayer so maybe not
  8. Blazingfireflies

whenever i play modded, i always use one big content mod and then 5-10 smaller, supplementary mods
  9. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Learn By Doing

UI idea (didn't spend long making, sry it looks bad)
  10. Blazingfireflies

why is is that you can't upgrade? it's a relatively easy to do process if you have the game and internet. anyways, im not very sure if you can find a version that isnt the latest, sorry
  11. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader MorePotions

the discord invite expired :sigh:
  12. Blazingfireflies

i would make it so that it drops the item alongside the butterfly so that itdoesnt get frustrating when trying to do something with butterflies. also, around ~25 million PC copies have been sold. that meas that 1/25 of the people who have this game have this mod. that should be in the book of...
  13. Blazingfireflies

Tmodloader limitations.
  14. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Learn By Doing

yeah most people will have trouble navigating the chat box (arrow keys?!?!?!?) so UI would fix the problem
  15. Blazingfireflies

i think it would be cool if the demon blood badge and Ocean's retaliation could be combined, since they both fit the "Get hit and retaliate" premise. it would also add a third section to those crafting trees, something that i feel that they lack. might be a bit overpowered though... other...
  16. Blazingfireflies

AAAANND this mod is back on top of popularity. tremor must've enjoyed its whole 6 hours on top of the leaderboard xD
  17. Blazingfireflies

first of all, Thank you for this awesome mod and all that you have done to enhance it. this is the best terraria add-on that i have ever seen. it just adds so much balanced, amazing content that just blows my mind, and i dont think that anything will hold a candle to this amazing experience...
  18. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Recipe Browser

OMG THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING and took forever to load first time BUT ITS BEUTIFUL
  19. Blazingfireflies

we dont want to waste the 500th page talking abbout how the 500th is so great. that can be reserved for page 501.
  20. Blazingfireflies

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

heck yeah! thanks for responding so quickly.
Back
Top Bottom