Search results for query: *

1. Huskymaster99

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Things that we want but don't need

i agree with you in every way except, the desert water, Ichor is a bit more yellow than deserts brown, and i think there changing it to blueish for the oasis mini biome.
  2. Huskymaster99

Oh, I meant fishing bugs

Oh, I meant fishing bugs
  3. Huskymaster99

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Things that we want but don't need

1. official mod support 2. edible bugs 3 better corruption( maybe not because it’s easier ) 4. yellow crimson water(because blood moon is red) 5. those cool green non snow covered snow trees 6. Ability to play older versions
  4. Huskymaster99

Whats your most embarrassing game moment

I trusted my friends advice, smashing shadow orbs were just loot pods.
  5. Huskymaster99

I have 2 questions, will there be more bugs in the new update, and will the forest critters be...

I have 2 questions, will there be more bugs in the new update, and will the forest critters be able to be consumed?
  6. Huskymaster99

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

The macho man randy savage costume
  7. Huskymaster99

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Will you have backwards comp
  8. Huskymaster99

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

i will skin relogic alive if they rush this update out
  9. Huskymaster99

NPCs & Enemies New npc’s

1- alchemist, sells potions, and spawns when you craft a potion. this is already in a mod but it would be nice if it was in vanilla. 2- cultist, sells boss spawners, spawns once golem has been defeated. 3- Carpenter, sells basic materials, moves in once 5 npcs have.
  10. Huskymaster99

NPCs & Enemies Boss Idea

He should be a boss that you can fight right after all the mechanical bosses, after a bit of a power ramp like better attack’s and maybe lasers that can hit stuff them he would work and the loot and stuff would fit right in. Maybe his treasure bag loot could be a tooth that makes you faster or...
  11. Huskymaster99

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord color scheme to similar to the Vortexian Color Scheme

This is a very good point and should be more noticed, manly because it can throw off new players who see this guy and see the armor that looks like him and never really experience the whole game.
  12. Huskymaster99

Serious Can the fish drown

but fish will drown if there is no oxygen in the water because the water would suffocate them fish die on land because of oxygen poisoning.
Back
Top Bottom