Search results for query: *

1. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

Oh gotcha, I don't think this is the thread to ask something like that, I think this would better suit your needs https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/official-tmodloader-help-thread.28901/unread
  2. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

I'd be happy to help, are you saying that this mod doesn't work with the thorium mod?
  3. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

lol so it took me 6 months to do anything but I released a new update. We got new bullet combos and a new boomerang too and probably something else so go wild y'all, one of the bullets isn't consumed and does every debuff that bullets can cause. If anyone has anything they want combined I'll...
  4. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

What’s this? A surprise reboot? Item Binder confuses the crowd! Aside from a terrible Super Smash Bros reference, Item Binders is back and better than ever! I’ve updated to the latest version of tModLoader and am beginning development again with my winter break of college starting! Now that...
  5. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

@Just... Me I'm not sure I'll be able to, still new to projectiles and whatnot @LU3dDEL I'll see what I can do
  6. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

v 0.2.1 has now been released! Not much has been done, I just wanted to get something out there to say I'm trying to get back into modding. Changelog - Added two new axe combinations - Added a new yoyo - Some reformatting within mod file Also if anyone wants to request anything, I will gladly...
  7. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

Attention I am looking for a spriter and/or coder who will be willing to work on the mod with me, please be aware that I will not be taking random people from the crowd, but rather people who are able to show some sort of experience when it comes to modding. wow trying not to sound stupid is...
  8. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

This is just a quick modupdate, the next update will not be released for quite awhile since I will soon be getting started with school and is my main priority. EDIT: I wanted to clarify that I will still be working on the mod, its just that it will be a bit longer before each update is released.
  9. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

v 0.2 has now been released! Changelog - Added Hardmode Ore Combos - Only swords - Added a Yoyo combo - Added User-suggested item - Added first cross-mod weapon with the WeaponOut mod - (for me) Made Binders easier to craft with and made tiers have separate recipes
  10. Dolosus

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yeah I've tried to read through the call section, but I'm not sure how to go about calling a certain file, and I should also note I'm pretty new to modding and programming. I'm also trying to figure out how to have a weak referenced item that can only be loaded if it's corresponding mod is...
  11. Dolosus

Pixel Art Bla2e's Hall of Bad Pixel Art

Wow I was actually expecting bad sprites, this definitely beats that. Could I request a mix of the Keybrand and Cutlass?
  12. Dolosus

I'm trying to make some cross-mod content, how would I go about calling the file that is needed for a projectile? I've tried setting up the if statements, but can't figure out what it is that I have to do to call that certain file. Thanks in advance.
  13. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

So for the next update I'm hoping to see what players would like to have the ability to have combined, whether it being something from two different mods, or have it be something from the vanilla game, message me or reply and it will most likely be in the next update!
  14. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

v 0.1.3 has a been released, its just a small update with a few things I wanted. Changelog - Realised I never edited the bow damages - Added Greater and Super versions of the Restoration Potion - Added Zombie Arm and Bone Sword combo
  15. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

Spoiler for v 0.1.3
  16. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

v 0.1.2 has been released! Changelog - Added Staff combinations for Gold, Platinum, Silver, and Tungsten - Added Bow and Broadsword combinations for Copper, Tin, Iron, and Lead - Binders are now labeled with their Tier, and are now more lenient when used for crafting(before you had to have a...
  17. Dolosus

When going about updating a mod, do we just republish it or do we just rebuild it? EDIT: I figured it out
  18. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

OP updated with mod download.
  19. Dolosus

tModLoader Item Binder

Reserved because everyone else does
Back
Top Bottom