Search results for query: *

1. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Working as Designed Visual bug with player-emotes.

After dying, using a command (such as "/present") will still allow you to use player-emotes while waiting to re-spawn. version 1.4.0.3
  2. BlueJay_T_Gaming

The Terrarians Trial....

Hey all! I made a new adventure map ^_^ it is very short, but it makes up with its challenge Most of its description is in the video, not much to say lol I hope all of you enjoy it! I put alot of work into it. I'm open to everyone's questions/tips/suggestions but, keep in mind I'm not perfect in...
  3. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay Building thread

Hello and welcome! Here, I will be sharing all of my Terraria builds from 2017 and beyond. I'm still learning, and I'm still testing out a lot of new building styles. I'm always open to tips, and I work very hard on these builds, and I want to improve myself in anyway I can! I'm also open to...
  4. BlueJay_T_Gaming

How much words can you come up with that starts with T

So rules: You can't use a word someone already used You have to wait for someone els to post a comment before you post another one The word must START with T it cant be something like buTton If we get caught by staff member then we must move to E then R then R then A then R then I then A I...
  5. BlueJay_T_Gaming

PC Auto teleporters and spawn changers

So I found a way to change your spawn with logic sensors and teleporters, and how to make auto teleporters with logic sensors and I wanted to ask if anyone els has anything that can add on to this? I haven't seen anyone els use this system (I know its already been discovered) and I think this...
  6. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Map-Adventure The Old Mans Quest

Hey guys! I'm super exited to finally make account here so I can post some new cool stuff, I've had Terraria for over 4 years (not 5 :( ) and I make youtube vids, and I've made a few and I'm going to be sowing you guys a adventure map I've created (I made a video on it that's why I brought up...
Back
Top Bottom