Search results for query: *

1. Several People

tModLoader Class Essences Mod

15/05/2020 ---> Added the changelog for version V0.0.0.3!
  2. Several People

tModLoader TeamFortress Mod

As a fan of tf2, I'm excited about this and hope it can grow to become a really fun mod, I'm gonna install this just so I can pvp my friends with a revolver XD
  3. Several People

tModLoader Class Essences Mod

Class Essences The Class Essences mod focuses on adding accessories for each vanilla class that increase their effectiveness in battle, it currently only adds accessories made for the ranger class, these accessories are available in hardmode. Planned content: Mage, Melee and summoner essences...
  4. Several People

tModLoader Dark Star Mod: Divine Revenge

>Added Kodrietrium ore >Fixed a desert boss >Fixed Nova ore spawning rate >Added a new material used in pre plantera crafting >Preparing a new pre-harmode set
  5. Several People

Mod thread updated with the lore! Hope you enjoy it!
  6. Several People

OwO Discord server now in the thread
  7. Several People

Welcome to the Dark Star Mod: Divine Revenge thread! -------------------------- The mod is all about general content, being in development for almost a year and being delayed many times because of various personal reasons from my side and other reasons from the rest of the team, but now, we are...
  8. Several People

tModLoader Looking to expand my mod team.

As the title says, I am looking to expand my mod team, we are currently looking for spriters or coders! As of now, we currently have: 4 Spriters 4 Coders (If you don't include myself we only have 3) If Interested please start a conversation with me here in the forums OR contact me on my discord!
  9. Several People

tModLoader Looking For A Spriter.

Hello waterdrop xd
  10. Several People

For some reason, my "IMG" didn't show up, so, here is the screenshot that shows my discord.
  11. Several People

Hello ladies and gentleman! I am currently making a mod for Terraria that is in need of a spriter, simple as this: If you are interested, start a conversation with me OR send me a message at discord! Thank you for taking some time to read this thread, when I have time I will ready every (If...
  12. Several People

PC Tips on a modded playthrough?

https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Calamity_Mod_Wiki
  13. Several People

tModLoader [TModLoader: How Do I Make This?] How To Make A Boss AND Treasure bags?

As the title above says, I'm trying to make a boss and a treasure bag for my mod. I did attempt to make them by myself, which didn't work at all, at the end the boss was just buggy and horrible. When I also tried making my own treasure bag, it kinda went well, except that when I right clicked...
  14. Several People

tModLoader [TModLoader: How Do I Make This?] How To Make An Ore?

That is helpful, but, what about the process of doing the ore sprite itself? (The image that ore has in the inventory and the tile itself) And, Is that the only code needed to make an ore?
  15. Several People

If I forgot any parts of the process of making an ore, please let me know.
  16. Several People

As the title says, I'm looking forward to learning how to make an ore, that includes the placeable ore, the random generation of it, the bar of the respective ore and how it's textures should be done. Best Regards Several People. Ps: From now on I WILL use "[TModLoader: How Do I Make This?]"...
  17. Several People

tModLoader Looking for help to solve an error

I already fixed it, but that will not stop me from saying thank you for taking some of your time to answer my problem.
  18. Several People

tModLoader Looking for help to solve an error

As you can see this error occurs after I press the "Build" or "Build + Reload" in the Mod Sources If someone knows how to fix this, please give your answer on this thread.
Back
Top Bottom