Search results for query: *

1. GreenTerraria

CC Creation Compendium #67

jeez i was just scolling no need to try to make the shark goblin thing give me heart attack
  2. GreenTerraria

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Most likely character file porting but you have to create new characters for it for the game itself
  3. GreenTerraria

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm thinking of making a mod of a terraria story plot i made with a custom mod engine for thing that probably cant with the mod loader sort of like super terraria world or n terraria but since ive never had any experience with mod making... so the full release might come out by some time in 2019...
  4. GreenTerraria

Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

why not get better ram and memory card so it happens less often (and a prosess card to for lag)
  5. GreenTerraria

Go on the calamity wiki Hey that might work ill try it out OK! Edit: What i mean by that remove the original song file and maybe replace it with something out Hey that might work ill try it out OK! Edit: What i mean by that remove the original song file and maybe replace it with something out
  6. GreenTerraria

it didn't work spirit always had and error disabling tremor and elements unleashed too -_- i never installed enemy prefixes and i always get errors
  7. GreenTerraria

I Feel you guys my tremor and calamity and sprite mod are alwways the one that get errors-_-:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom