Search results for query: *

1. E

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Bringing Back a couple of things.

Hi there, I have terraria on Ps4, and I would love it if the boss Ocram was brought back, since me and my friend fought him all the time. I was also wondering if the menu before the 1.13 update could be implemented back in, as an option so people who like the new one can use the new one and...
  2. E

NPCs & Enemies How about a Demon Priest, Dungeoneir and Gamer? (NPC)

Understandable, though, i have other ideas for the 'Hell on earth' biome, a new type of wood and possibly more plants, and i was only explaining the parts of the event that would link to the NPC, I was thinking of the gamer since they could be a collector, like how most terraria players i know...
  3. E

NPCs & Enemies How about a Demon Priest, Dungeoneir and Gamer? (NPC)

I've had some ideas for more NPC's! Though one of them may be a bit hard since it includes a whole new biome and event (the Demon priest). Demon priest: How to get - After defeating the Wall of Flesh, you may randomly find him in hell What he sells - He sells some exclusive banners and hell...
  4. E

Hiya!

Thanks Though, do you mean aboard :P Cus i am not going abroad :D
  5. E

Hiya!

Hey, I'm EJSuperStar, but you can call me EJS, its nice to be here. I like.. well... stuff! I mostly joined so i could try and contribute my ideas into the game! I mean, i have 4 pages of one of my notebooks filled up with ideas, and i have plenty of empty pages too. :pinky: But yeah back to the...
Back
Top Bottom