Search results for query: *

1. Rhajat

Yesterday I was jokingly asking him for nudes and today he ended up in the hospital after...

Yesterday I was jokingly asking him for nudes and today he ended up in the hospital after overdosing.
  2. Rhajat

Holy crap. A internet friend of mine tried to commit suicide. I would never think someone like...

Holy crap. A internet friend of mine tried to commit suicide. I would never think someone like him would actually go through with it.
  3. Rhajat

This took surprisingly long to make. Mainly because I was playing on mobile and my hand wouldn't...

This took surprisingly long to make. Mainly because I was playing on mobile and my hand wouldn't stop shaking
  4. Rhajat

[img]

5. Rhajat

I'm disappointed they didn't do a part 5 teaser with Koichi at the airport similar to the part 2...

I'm disappointed they didn't do a part 5 teaser with Koichi at the airport similar to the part 2 ending. Still a dank ending though.
  6. Rhajat

Today we get to witness the strongest stand in all of JJBA Ambulance Over Heaven Reqiuem Act...

Today we get to witness the strongest stand in all of JJBA Ambulance Over Heaven Reqiuem Act 4:Love train:Bites the dust
  7. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Pokemon Insurgence. I know you've heard of it I found you on...

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Pokemon Insurgence. I know you've heard of it I found you on the forums
  8. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Nah

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Nah
  9. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Why and how have they made so many memes of the Russian...

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Why and how have they made so many memes of the Russian Ambassador that was killed?
  10. Rhajat

A W A K E N M Y M A S T E R S

A W A K E N M Y M A S T E R S
  11. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Has anyone ever gotten all the medals in Pokemon BW2? I'm...

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]Has anyone ever gotten all the medals in Pokemon BW2? I'm soloing the elite 4 with Arceus rn.
  12. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]I had no better name ideas for her

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]I had no better name ideas for her
  13. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707][img] Pokemon Randomizers more like trash team comps

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707] Pokemon Randomizers more like trash team comps
  14. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]So I'm making a Peri x Maribelle smut fanfic. Why do i do this...

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]So I'm making a Peri x Maribelle smut fanfic. Why do i do this to myself?
  15. Rhajat

Can someone give me a nickname for my Female Tyrantrum? I've been stuck on the nickname screen...

Can someone give me a nickname for my Female Tyrantrum? I've been stuck on the nickname screen for half an hour
  16. Rhajat

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]My friend made a We Are Number One meme video. Time to end my...

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8A0707]My friend made a We Are Number One meme video. Time to end my life see yah guys later
  17. Rhajat

It only occurred to me now that it was a bad idea

It only occurred to me now that it was a bad idea
  18. Rhajat

[color=#8A0707]So for the lols to celebrate hitting 250 subs on my IFunny account i made a...

[color=#8A0707]So for the lols to celebrate hitting 250 subs on my IFunny account i made a tournament and whoever wins gets a fanfic by me.
  19. Rhajat

Also I'm undead now

Also I'm undead now
  20. Rhajat

Tfw when you realized that Giorno could have easily beaten Pucci and half of Stone Ocean's cast...

Tfw when you realized that Giorno could have easily beaten Pucci and half of Stone Ocean's cast didn't have to die.
Back
Top Bottom