Search results for query: *

1. H34DxMaikel

PC The Grand Disign icond not showing

So i just crafted the Grand Disign... And the icons to disable and enable the cables and ruler and stuff are not showing... idk how. Its a vanily terraria item thats why im posting here. Im using mods tho.
  2. H34DxMaikel

PC Crash after playing for 5 - 10ish minutes

Hi, So ive been playing terraria for about 2 years now, but took a break from it. I came back to it a few days ago and have eben struggling with a bug of some sorts that makes my terraria crash rondomly. i could be mining, killing a mob, or just building my base. It just crashes and it doesnt...
  3. H34DxMaikel

tModLoader Terraria Crashes after getting an item

Now when i try to create a world its stuck on Generating Ruines. Could it be my laptop thats too weak? :P bc i only have 8GB. i used to play terraria without any problems and someday it just randomly stopped working propperly
  4. H34DxMaikel

Nvm looks like its just banner checklist The game still crashes after i get The Devourer pickaxe from the FRPG mod do you recomend just removing that mod?
  5. H34DxMaikel

Well... i did that but now none of the mods will load bc im using tModLoader 0.10.1.5 in stead of 0.10.1
  6. H34DxMaikel

What does the "Running out of memory mean"? im not that good with pcs xD
  7. H34DxMaikel

Its from Kalciphoz's RPG Mod and its called The Devourer and its a pickaxe. but ive had this with more items such as a Unlimited Items from Luiafk but thtas fixed now.
  8. H34DxMaikel

Someone help me with this pls. im using alot of mods and everything works perfectly. but when i get a certain item from cheat sheet and put it in my inv the game just crashes. Im sorry that its such a big list :P Here is a list of all the mods im using: GRealm Base Mod Shadows of Abaddon...
  9. H34DxMaikel

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So did i miss something? When will the current gen update to PC version?
  10. H34DxMaikel

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

True but, im used to be let down anyways. Have you ever played ark? Yeh well, they delayed an update for the 5th time now -.- so im used to those bs delays :P But these guys give no date at all, wich means: they cant let you down. So gg for them :D
  11. H34DxMaikel

The best thing is that you guys say: "There is no date yet." In stead of the ppl from ark who...

The best thing is that you guys say: "There is no date yet." In stead of the ppl from ark who delayed the update for the 5th time now -.- And btw im on PS4 so no worries >.<
  12. H34DxMaikel

Amazing first impression O.o Almost instant reply. I like that, keep it up :P

Amazing first impression O.o Almost instant reply. I like that, keep it up :P
  13. H34DxMaikel

Does the console version still get updates, i bought the game 2 days ago, and i love it. BUT...

Does the console version still get updates, i bought the game 2 days ago, and i love it. BUT... Im someone who like himself some gud costumizations. and all the cool dyes are pc only. Will they come to console some day? PS: Been nolifing this game >.< waiting for my friend to come back from...
Back
Top Bottom