Search results for query: *

1. Skulldude

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

So that's what was covering the boots, I saw that and couldn't think of what it could be. Honestly, I usually just click random for characters and just use armors for vanity. Edit: Honestly that's a pretty creative use of incorporating the normal clothing options into a vanity
  2. Skulldude

Ooh looks really nice, I recognize the obsidian helmet and the hunter's cloak but that's about it.
  3. Skulldude

How to get started on your texture pack

Yea that's what I thought since the textures didn't show up
  4. Skulldude

How to get started on your texture pack

Is there a way to have custom resolutions for textures, or will they have to be the same as the base item? Edit: Like right now I have a texture for the Lunar Flare that is 32x28 but the default texture is 28x30 and the new texture doesn't show up in game.
  5. Skulldude

PC Master mode guide

What about the arena descriptions did you get lost on?
  6. Skulldude

Ahh so that's what it was, I saw that but couldn't think of what it could be
  7. Skulldude

Scrolling past this my first thought was Doom Guy, and funnily enough the very next thing is a Marauder.
  8. Skulldude

Not entirely sure on everything (mostly the pants and what appears to be on his back) but here's what I'm confident on: Head - Hairstyle 32 + Familiar Wig Chest - Crowno's Chestplate (Dev set) + Black dye Pants - ??? I found that the clothier pants w/ blue flame and black dye seemed to get close...
  9. Skulldude

sssssss, he's a very sneaky snake
  10. Skulldude

Anyone found a good way to make a Tiefling in game from DnD? I've tried to come up with some designs but not of them looked too good
  11. Skulldude

Ah I was trying to think of what would give that grayish line and couldn't think of the dye. Nice to know that I was close :)
  12. Skulldude

Been going through here and seeing if I can figure out the items/dyes used for these and saw yours (props to you btw that ended up turning out really nice) I got a little stumped on the legs trying to figure out what would leave that little gap, figured I'd ask on the dye as well. Was I any close?
  13. Skulldude

Yea think you might be right with the boots.
  14. Skulldude

Vanity looks amazing, what leggings are those I saw them and couldn't recognize the texture (bothered me because I feel like I should know)
Back
Top Bottom