Search results for query: *

1. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

If you could expand any part(s) of Terraria, what would it be?

I always liked the really early game of terraria, the process of spelunking with just you and some rope or a double jump is quite fun. It's a shame the underground pretty much devolves into where you grind for stuff in hardmode
  2. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Worst Accessory In Terraria

The guide to plant fibre coradge. It's useful for all of about 15 minutes until you get rope from some pots / the merchant / any vertical movement accessory, then the rope becomes near useless while it takes up an entire accessory slot. Not completely useless since it's good for building, but...
  3. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Items Give more uses for pre-boss ores and gems

Context: I've often noticed that during early pre-hardmode when I'm spelunking, the only ores I end up mining is iron, gold, and the world evil ore if I have bombs, while I only grab copper/silver bars in chests along with gems to sell. As a result, any low tier materials that actually makes it...
  4. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

PC Duplicated world

After the 1.4.3.2 update hit, I decided to open up my copy of terraria to see the changes. However, I noticed that one of my worlds was duplicated, and both appeared to be identical, even with the minimap. I decided to delete one of them, but when I deleted it the other world appeared to bug...
  5. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The terrarium set Artwork
  6. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

tModLoader Music is Static tModLoader

I am a mod creator, and I have a piece of music I want to implement into the game. When I put it in my music folder and boot up terraria, it is static. What can I do to fix this? Music program: LMMS Sample rate: 44100HZ Depth: 24 bit integer Sinc medium No oversampling
  7. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Google Picture war!

Yum. Pure butter. Guaranteed to make you retch.
  8. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Defend Yourself!

in my defense, i thought it was my house I accuse NP of stealing all my hardmode bars
  9. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

i got lucky. While i was looking to my right, i saw the avatar of one of the vortex enemy's, the one with the gun. Looks like i have to beat duke fishron to death with an enemy from the vortex event.
  10. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

A remix of the song in the gunner's arsenal mod (Which is pretty much dead) I made it. (And the mod. I'm serious, also visit the webpage for proof)
  11. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

New player: Gemspark Alignment: AG Far to the east, in the lands of the void, a strange machine glows. INITIATING POWER UP SEQUENCE (1/6) DIAGNOSTIC SEQUENCE INITIATE ALIGNMENT: AG POWER SOURCE: LOW MOTHERBOARD: CHECK OUTER HULL: CRITICAL BLACKBOX: CHECK HP: 100/50,00 SELF REPAIR...
  12. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How might i fix my gun so it is in my hand Here is my code: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Gunmod.Items.Weapons { public class Rifle : ModItem { /*public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset() { return new Vector2(5, 5); }*/ public...
  13. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

hellooooooo... is it me your looking foooooor

Hi, i'm gemspark. anyway lets get to the point. i like terraria. a lot. so i am always trying to learn and improve on the terraria community. i am not too special but i do like coding as a hobby like on scratch.
Back
Top Bottom