Search results for query: *

1. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

Items Give more uses for pre-boss ores and gems

Context: I've often noticed that during early pre-hardmode when I'm spelunking, the only ores I end up mining is iron, gold, and the world evil ore if I have bombs, while I only grab copper/silver bars in chests along with gems to sell. As a result, any low tier materials that actually makes it...
  2. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

PC Duplicated world

After the 1.4.3.2 update hit, I decided to open up my copy of terraria to see the changes. However, I noticed that one of my worlds was duplicated, and both appeared to be identical, even with the minimap. I decided to delete one of them, but when I deleted it the other world appeared to bug...
  3. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

tModLoader Music is Static tModLoader

I am a mod creator, and I have a piece of music I want to implement into the game. When I put it in my music folder and boot up terraria, it is static. What can I do to fix this? Music program: LMMS Sample rate: 44100HZ Depth: 24 bit integer Sinc medium No oversampling
  4. Gemspark⁽ᵃᵐᵇᵉʳ⁾

hellooooooo... is it me your looking foooooor

Hi, i'm gemspark. anyway lets get to the point. i like terraria. a lot. so i am always trying to learn and improve on the terraria community. i am not too special but i do like coding as a hobby like on scratch.
Back
Top Bottom