Search results for query: *

• Users: Paige
  • Order by date
  1. Paige

Game Mechanics Enemies picking up coins

Yeah thanks man, but uh, kinda already uh...got that...Now we're just talking about how they shouldn't despawn. It's not really a huge complaint but it's just one of those little things that can frustrate you, when the enemies pick up your coins and then despawn.
  2. Paige

Items Gel expansion

So you think that the only items in the game should be ones that help you progress? You're not a fan of vanity items at all? Why are you playing Terraria then?
  3. Paige

Did you not read any of this? You can't use it 24/7, sometimes you die. What I'm saying here is just that the enemy shouldn't despawn. It's bull:red: that an enemy can take all my money and then just despawn with it. I don't see how anyone could disagree with that. If enemies stole items I'm sure...
  4. Paige

I have a Money Trough but it's just stupid that the enemies who hold your money can despawn. If you're gonna make expert mode like this, at least make it so the coin-holding enemies don't despawn.
  5. Paige

Items Gel expansion

There's so many slimes and so much gel, but not a whole lot of uses, especially toward hardmode and thereafter. So, I propose new gel types. For example, sandslimes could drop Sandy Gel, which could make Sandy Gel Dye, Sand Torches, Sand Gel furniture, and more. Rainbow slimes could drop...
  6. Paige

Weapons & Equip Werewolf/Merfolk sprite improvement

Ah god, the Werewolf and Merfolk sprites look terrible, even with the awesome new dyes. I think it would be cool if the sprites shared the same color as your Hair Dye. I like the stat boosts that come along with these buffs, but I hate how they make my character look. It would also be nice if...
  7. Paige

An enemy picked up 1 plat that I dropped and then despawned. I think it's a cool idea for enemies to pick up coins, but it really doesn't add anything to the game, and in this case it :red:ed me over. Enemy AI and mechanics could certainly be improved, as the devs seemed to have acknowledged when...
  8. Paige

NPCs & Enemies Effigies/Banner options

I'm not a big fan of the enemy milestones, but I can't really think of anything better, so I'm suggesting that for every 100 of an enemy you kill you get an Effigy that decreases the spawn rate of that enemy. I would find this useful, especially since lately I've been spending a lot of time on...
  9. Paige

On Strange Plants...

Yeaaah, I think they're just really rare. This is my story: Make new world on 1.3 (Expert/large, not that I think it really matters), progress pretty far (beat BoC and EoC), never found a Strange Plant until I found one on a Sky Island, maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay in. Traded it in to the dyeguy...
  10. Paige

Very nice new avatar :)

Very nice new avatar :)
  11. Paige

And I just wish that when/if Pixel ever reads this, he can remember all the good times he had...

And I just wish that when/if Pixel ever reads this, he can remember all the good times he had with her and feel good. Even though it must still feel very surreal for him, the only thing he can do now is remember her, and hopefully he won't have to grieve too much. R.I.P Ayla, kind and clever...
  12. Paige

Such a shame to lose Ayla. She was one of the very few people willing to listen to me talk to...

Such a shame to lose Ayla. She was one of the very few people willing to listen to me talk to her about feelings and such things. And though my memories of her are very few, they are all very comforting. I wish we could play some more Awesomenauts together, heh...
  13. Paige

The Boreal Bookshelf

Sadly I'm not enjoying writing due to my antidepressants failing to work (yet), so I'll be resigning from this, and the forums in general (again). I don't really enjoy spending time here other than socializing with others, which doesn't happen too often. Perhaps I'll stay on the forums, but...
  14. Paige

The Boreal Bookshelf

Haaaaaaaauuuh Cenx thinks something I worked on is really cool *feints*
  15. Paige

Game Mechanics Pollution

Ah, well thanks for the info and feedback.
  16. Paige

Game Mechanics Pollution

Did a search for "Pollution", no results found, so my apologies if someone has already suggested something similar. I first thought of this on one of my older suggestions. It seems, or seemed to me at the time, that certain bodies of water rendered only trash when fishing, whereas other bodies...
  17. Paige

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

We probably won't be getting titles until after the winners are chosen, especially considering it took them about a week to get me my Pixel Pirates title after I bought it and about a day to give me the Steampunker one after I attached my steam account. Also here in America it's 11:59 Nov. 3rd...
Back
Top Bottom