Search results for query: *

• Users: Paige
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Paige

Items Gel expansion

There's so many slimes and so much gel, but not a whole lot of uses, especially toward hardmode and thereafter. So, I propose new gel types. For example, sandslimes could drop Sandy Gel, which could make Sandy Gel Dye, Sand Torches, Sand Gel furniture, and more. Rainbow slimes could drop...
  2. Paige

Weapons & Equip Werewolf/Merfolk sprite improvement

Ah god, the Werewolf and Merfolk sprites look terrible, even with the awesome new dyes. I think it would be cool if the sprites shared the same color as your Hair Dye. I like the stat boosts that come along with these buffs, but I hate how they make my character look. It would also be nice if...
  3. Paige

Game Mechanics Enemies picking up coins

An enemy picked up 1 plat that I dropped and then despawned. I think it's a cool idea for enemies to pick up coins, but it really doesn't add anything to the game, and in this case it :red:ed me over. Enemy AI and mechanics could certainly be improved, as the devs seemed to have acknowledged when...
  4. Paige

NPCs & Enemies Effigies/Banner options

I'm not a big fan of the enemy milestones, but I can't really think of anything better, so I'm suggesting that for every 100 of an enemy you kill you get an Effigy that decreases the spawn rate of that enemy. I would find this useful, especially since lately I've been spending a lot of time on...
  5. Paige

Game Mechanics Pollution

Did a search for "Pollution", no results found, so my apologies if someone has already suggested something similar. I first thought of this on one of my older suggestions. It seems, or seemed to me at the time, that certain bodies of water rendered only trash when fishing, whereas other bodies...
  6. Paige

Game Mechanics Wrench/Wire cutters acting as weapons

It is very annoying when I am trying to do work placing/removing wires and enemies are bombarding me. Of course my pet takes care of it a bit but I have found (especially when wiring across the world for Teleporters) that it can still be very difficult what with enemies either just deterring me...
  7. Paige

Items Magic Mirror AoE

I was recently watching some of PBG's Terraria Hardcore LP where they had to distribute Recall Potions throughout the group. I thought "Why not just make them have an AoE (Area of effect). That way they could all just stand near each other and only use one". This could also work for other living...
  8. Paige

Game Mechanics No naturally spawning bosses/invasions

Some people, like me, enjoy taking their time when building houses and such. The other day I was building a rather large house on a new world, but it was so large and rather unfinished that Zombies and Demon Eyes kept interrupting my work. I decided that I wanted to get some better weapons to...
  9. Paige

Items Frostburn Furnce/Campfires

Pretty simple, was playing Terraria, building a house in the snow biome when I realized that despite having about a stack of torches I could neither make a furnace, nor a campfire. This was because I had converted all my torches to Ice Torches! Simple as that. This also goes for all other kinds...
  10. Paige

Items Quiver/improved leather

The quiver is an accessory that allows you to carry a lot more arrows in your ammo slot than you normally would. Crafted from leather, which can be crafted from Rabbits and Penguins at a Skinning Station, which can be crafted from 5 Iron/Lead and 25 Wood, perhaps at the Sawmill. I made a sprite...
  11. Paige

Items Reforge Table/Tome

Yes, I admit, I didn't know what the word "Tome" meant before playing Ars Magica, but does that really matter here? Ya gotta learn somewhere. Anyways, let's start with the Reforge Table. First of all, it's not an anvil or anything like that, I like to think of it as some sort of...
  12. Paige

Items Reforge Flasks/Beakers

Flasks that when applied to weapons/accessories apply a prefix. Possibly sold by merchants and/or crafted (Possibly at Tinkerer's Workshop). The wizard could sell one that applies the Arcane prefix, could be crafted with fallen stars, Moonglow, and a bottle. Travelling Merchant could have the...
  13. Paige

NPCs & Enemies NPC interaction improved

Yes, I am aware that Re-logic is already working a bit on this, but I dunno what they are doing exactly, so I just wanna throw some things out there. I have also read the rules, and am aware that "stealing ideas" is against them, so please warn me if you notice similarities between these and...
  14. Paige

Biomes & Nature Sky Temple/Heaven Biome

Similar to Baconfry's idea ( http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/regenerating-orbs-and-hearts.665/ ), this could spawn on a random floating island. Rather than having it be corruption/crimson, it could be a whole new biome. New enemies (Griffons, Angels, etc), a new ore that makes...
  15. Paige

Game Mechanics Improved NPC houses

Rather than just making each NPC room exactly the same (rather boring if you ask me), certain NPCs could require different furnishings in their houses For example a Piggy Bank could be made out of clay and the Merchant would require a Piggy Bank in the room to move in. Another example is the...
  16. Paige

NPCs & Enemies Antiques Merchant

An Antiques Merchant might pay a higher price for certain items when compared to other NPCs, maybe would purchase junk you get from fishing (Old Shoe and Tin Can), just junk in general. Perhaps certain items you've had for a long time, or items you had before you started Hard-Mode. Would need a...
  17. Paige

Items Different varieties of fishing hooks/poles

Similar to fishing in real life, there could be different kinds of hooks and poles. For example, jigs, spoons, etc, and fly rods (would require more frequent clicking, perhaps to a certain time signature, but get loot faster?).
  18. Paige

Items Fishing Expansion; Biome-specific bait/crates, Pandora's Box

Bait that you can only acquire and use in certain biomes that can be used to catch special fish and crates. For example: Parasites/Mosquitoes for Crimson, Scorpions (already exist in-game) and Tarantulas for the Desert, Sand Fleas for the Ocean, etc. The biome specific crates could have a chance...
Back
Top Bottom