Search results for query: *

1. E

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

A problem I've ran into is that the exception list does nothing. I tried setting teleporters to 100, but when I hover over it in recipe browser, it still says 1. I haven't researched teleporters yet.
  2. E

PC Need helpfor Revengeance Eoc (Calamity)

beat a different boss first EoC is really hard in revengeance and his order is messed up because of that so you should do a lot of other bosses first like skeletron or king slime (maybe even queen bee)
  3. E

TMODLoader Crash

If you want to know the reason boss cursor caused this, it's because when he disappeared, boss cursor didn't know where to point to. Instead of just going away or not moving until he came back, it tried to point to a non-existent place, which resulted in your game crashing.
  4. E

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a way to disable the player position saving, and the "OVERHEAT" debuff? I disabled the fire system, but the overheat debuff is still causing my entire world to play the "Hell" theme. I can't hear any other song. Please allow disabling any feature in the config file, not just some.
  5. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think there's proficiency for every class, but I could be wrong.
  6. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I meant like, maybe it's to keep throwing and rogue proficiency separate, so if you level up in rogue proficiency, you don't level up in throwing. Same thing other way around.
  7. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, rogue is a new class, although I have no idea what the difference is between rogue and throwing is. Might just be something to do with weapon proficiency. Also, nice profile picture. I like the fixed hero sword.
  8. E

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I found a bug. Randomly I went into my world today, and nuclear terrors started spawning in the sulphur sea, even though I'm not even in hardmode, so I definitely haven't beaten moon lord, yet nuclear terror is spawning.
  9. E

me

bruh i've been on the forums for a long time now i just didn't ever make an introduction
  10. E

hey i know that song its ride by twenty one pilots

hey i know that song its ride by twenty one pilots
  11. E

me

i am epic meperson
  12. E

PC Terraria 1.4 "Creative Mode" Duplication Menu

Oh, I'm guessing you figured this out by putting a fish in the research and it probably said "1/2", right?
  13. E

The search menu only doesn't work if you click a category.
  14. E

I found another fish that's missing. The Scorpio Fish. Edit: Also Mutant Flinxfin. Edit: I just noticed theres no angler quest fish at all.
  15. E

Hey, I noticed you didn't add the Scarab Fish from the angler quests. I think it's new from 1.4, so I'm saying this in case you didnt know about it.
  16. E

Also, Red Potion is duplicatable now so try adding that to the character soon. Edit: Oops, you already did lol
  17. E

Ok! Thanks for responding so quickly! That doesn't happen every day.
  18. E

Can you try making a completely flat world for building next? If not, that's fine. I'm sure it would come in handy for a lot of people. Thanks for reading this.
Back
Top Bottom