Search results for query: *

1. Khaosbringer

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

The anger has has months to build. The update has had multiple years.
  2. Khaosbringer

People should be upset. They announced the first "short" delay just shy of six months ago. This isn't folks being quick to anger. This is something that has had months to build.
  3. Khaosbringer

Has that changed? Haven't dusted off my fallout 4 in awhile so i didn't know sony finally signed off on them. Last i heard sony had closed the door and nailed it shut. Are the actually mods or are they just re-skins? I might have to look into it. Are they allowing new models aand behaviors or...
  4. Khaosbringer

Ps4 is not friendly to mods, so will most most likely never recieve them. Microsoft is a little more open to them, so there is a chance you may see some in the future.. As for whether or not mods are illigal, that's still a bit murky, but laws are slowly opening up a path to removing...
  5. Khaosbringer

dodge the person above you

I use an expirimental serum on your monkeys causing a rapid growth in their intelligence. They no longer see you as a friend, but as an opressor, causing them to turn on you. It is later discovered that the serum is actually virus that is deadly to the human race. The next person is quickly...
  6. Khaosbringer

You shot my twin. He was the "good twin" I inform the tmnt's that you are commiting the sin of stealing pizza. They are not happy, and use all their training to hunt you down and end your reign of terror. They eat the pizza afterwards.
  7. Khaosbringer

Not a fan of firefly i see. I was describing a gun favored by one of the characters. I am wearing the armor of boros, the normal punch simply shatters the armor releasing my full power. I attack the next opponent with a collapsing star roaring cannon.
  8. Khaosbringer

You miss and poke the pilsbary dough boy. It's super effective. I borrow a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. With a customized trigger, and double cartridge thorough gauge, from a fellow with a girls name crewing a ship that takes design inspiration from a lightning bug. I use it to say howdy to...
  9. Khaosbringer

Quite a bit of back and forth. Lucky i subscribe to multiverse theory, and the universe you destroy is not the one i call home, i do, however teleport my next foe directly to the point of impact just as you set of the explosion.
  10. Khaosbringer

Sounds about right, i was on break when i posted, and didn't have the time to research it. Figure, this gives folks an option to fight ocram. My not be the easiest solution, but offers an workable option.
  11. Khaosbringer

Your drive runs through all possible scenarios, until landing on the least probable. Your drives swaps our ships positions, landing you back in the destructive wake of your own ship, while moving me to safety.
  12. Khaosbringer

Luckily i own the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and use the knowledge within to catch a ride on your ship. I break into your communications to broadcast Vogan poetry on all channels on a continuous loop, causing insanity and the need to end their suffering for all who hear it, including the...
  13. Khaosbringer

Good point. So that narrows down the options. If your only wanting to still fight ocram its still a possible solution. But you will be forced to play only content available during the initial console release. It would also most likely require starting a new char. More hoops, but the option is...
  14. Khaosbringer

Gonna depend on how they do the update. If it updated the saves immediatly, then your probably not going to be able to do it. If they only update if you load the world, then you can make a copy of the world pre update, and only play 1.3 on one save, and have a disk copy (lotta hoops, but still...
  15. Khaosbringer

You throw it away right in front of a cute, down on her luck anime girl. The sheer amount if despair she shows at the wasted food. Her depression literally breaks the heart of my next target.
  16. Khaosbringer

Sadly, you forget which hand is which, and throw the pizza instead of the galaxy. I send a terminator back in time to kill the next persons parents
  17. Khaosbringer

I send the scooby gang after you. Shaggy eats the pepperoni, while they uncover the next persons dasterdly plan and provide enough evidence to get them the death penalty.
  18. Khaosbringer

Your missiles stand no chance against the drill that will pierce the heavens. I tank the hits with Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and counter by using multiple near by galaxies as shuriken
  19. Khaosbringer

Console Will 1.3 really come out in Q3?

Op was created same day as the most recent update post released. Assuming this can be considered answered.
  20. Khaosbringer

I laugh at your feeble attempt, and decide to teach you the power of a true blade of grass.
Back
Top Bottom