Search results for query: *

1. M4lum Channel

HELP Ideas for : Pumpking Moon , Frost Moon, Bosses Easy Way to farm.

Yeah , now i ll make a Crimson farm for key , in the PC version i need crimson key for open chest in the dungeon and get vampire knives ! If i find a nice method for farm all the events , i ll show you here! :)
  2. M4lum Channel

Bro i have Star Veil , is dangerous cause damage slime in the machine :P ! Today i understand, ill project my personal machine for farm bosses.. and events. I try a lot of differents farms , in one i got stage15 and 60k points in pumpking moon with a nice Mage Lodaut ! I like talk with u guys ...
  3. M4lum Channel

AHAHAH Np , i understand great english , just i don t know nice how write / speak ! So, he don t use the cross necklance, the first video, i try but don t work so much , it's hard find a new idea for don t die ..!
  4. M4lum Channel

If i use the prism i need to build mage armor, if i build vampire knives (cool weapon) i need to build melee armor! The farm i want make , "i want try" , i need to be immortal and my pet kill all !! xD
  5. M4lum Channel

Hi Bro, i try , but again i fail...i try to do frost moon ,and ice queen open me..! I don t understand what i can do more, i build all i need for summons power + cross necklance. Honey , heart lantern , campfire healing , krabs and heart statues healing me ...so i don t understand what is...
  6. M4lum Channel

Bro , add me on steam! i show you my world! so, spikes and cross...ok! ill try, hope i don t die again...slime are so much slow..! Thanks! i go to try now!
  7. M4lum Channel

Hi Guys sorry, i m italian and i help me with google translator..! I try to tell you more easy. I need a nice system for farm events and bosses! I try with the system slime statue + cross necklance for be immortal , but don t work, i don t know why mobs hit me and i die easy...! I need a nice...
  8. M4lum Channel

Hi All Guys . As a title, I m looking for a method not too difficult to make but efficiently manage events and bosses. I tried looking up you tube and here in the fourm but nothing ..! I don't understand why, I tried to do simple structure Slime + Cross Necklace But it does not work. Even for...
  9. M4lum Channel

Missing DicemanX - JoePrice

Mhh Understand, in my world i m doing new things, i don t like copy people ideas , but for sure , i watch a lot of videos /guides for understand wiring and mechanichs ! It's just for spend my time :p Ps: i have ever something to learn, and if possible is nice if someone play with me and give me...
  10. M4lum Channel

Hi bro! It's ok ?! I follow you on you tube but is 1 year u stop make video! I m scared...

Hi bro! It's ok ?! I follow you on you tube but is 1 year u stop make video! I m scared something bad happend to you , all right ?! If you want, add me on steam, i really like ! thanks! Nick : M4lum
  11. M4lum Channel

Yeah, Right,i just send him a private message on you tube , but he don't answer and i was scary something bad happened to him! I hope he is fine! :]
  12. M4lum Channel

Hi all guys, 1 year ago i follow this Terraria's You tuber (DicemanX - JoePrice) . Someone know why he stop to make video ?! what happend to Him ?! He was really a nice player, i really like to watch him , i just hope he is ok and nothing bad happend to him!! ;(:sigh:please , if someone know...
Back
Top Bottom