Search results for query: *

• Users: SunSset
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SunSset

Mobile Infinite bait!

It’s a very simple glitch (not sure if this goes to bug reports but they are fixing everything anyways) all you have to do is place a torch and use any working block ON the torch, which then spawns a grasshopper, keep doing this for infinite bait! Working blocks and what they spawn: Boreal...
  2. SunSset

Mobile Some powerful items really early

Welp, I got this before I got any armour Beam sword Didn’t even finish my house or anything Screenshot isn’t working so I’ll try to get it up, any times you guys got something way earlier than you should have? Share it!!
  3. SunSset

Mobile My insane luck

hey, once on Terraria I got this lineup of natura events that once Solar eclipse Blood moon Solar eclipse Blood moon Solar eclipse Dunno how but it was amazing, anyone else have some insane luck they want to share? I'd love to hear it!
  4. SunSset

Console Nintendo switch exclusive ideas?

Hello terrarians, I’m SunSset and I would like to share and hear other people's ideas about a version exclusive weapon/item for the switch version of Terraria! My idea is a joycon chakaram or throwable (like the magic dagger) I was thinking it would be an item that you would get from moonlord...
  5. SunSset

PC I'm new...

Hello fellow Terrarians, I'm Sunset and I am going to tell the story of how I fell in love with Terraria some hobbies and other fun facts, let's get started! My hobbies include: Terraria, Terraria, Terraria, Video games, Swimming, Terraria, Sleepovers (although I don't sleep much) and...
Back
Top Bottom