Search results for query: *

1. myst575

Mobile Unable to access my character in the Cloud

Thanks. I will do that right now.
  2. myst575

Mobile Unable to access my character in the Cloud

I'm not sure if someone has mention this already, but for almost 6 months I've been unable to access my save character that I saved in the cloud. Also when I try to save my new characters the game cuts off. Saving and retrieving worlds from the cloud is not a problem though.
  3. myst575

Possible chance of controller support for Mac?

Nice! Thanks for pointing out the news forum. It's been a while since I've visited the Forums due to school. Now that it's over I'm ready to play Terraria.
  4. myst575

Possible chance of controller support for Mac?

Hello, I've been a huge fan of Terraria since 1st playing on my iPad, and bought the PC version before it became compatible with Mac. My problem is that I am having a hard time playing with a keyboard for I have gotten use to the V-Controls. I've tried to map Enjoy2 with CCP which is an app...
  5. myst575

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

1st let me say thank you for your services in getting the beta out. I know Loki and the team were probably getting tired of Mac owners asking about the Mac/Linux version. Downloaded the beta and have created my character and world as of this post and am ready to play! I'm curious to know if...
  6. myst575

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

Alright cool! Kinda figured it went off some internal info by way of month or date, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying that for me :)
  7. myst575

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

So just to make sure I'm hearing this right. Will Valentine theme stuff as well as St Patty (next month) pop automatically without an update from the AppStore? Haven't played Terraria for mobile since the week after Christmas and notice there hasn't been an update. Still love the game just wish...
  8. myst575

PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

I'll take one off your hands as well as be in debt to you of any resources of your choosing. The only thing is I'm waiting for an announcement on the Mac version.
  9. myst575

PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

I'm waiting for the Mac version of Terraria but would like to take advantage of the sale. I don't own a PC but was wondering whenever the Mac version is released will the purchase cover both platforms?
  10. myst575

when opening a present the game hits me up for 2

Idk, tried your way but it just takes all three presents. Besides Candy Cane Blocks, all I got was some wood :-/ Oh well I'll just put one present in a second slot at a time and open them that way. Thanks for your input man.
  11. myst575

It took me a minute to register what you meant @drok0920 in your post until I booted up the game, then Bam! It was staring dead in my face. Like you said you can un-stack them by highlighting the present (or any other item) and by tapping on the coin quantity icon which is located on the left...
  12. myst575

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Thanks, this helps quite a bit. In the meantime will continue to enjoy iOS and most definitely will be looking forward to the Mac version at the convenience of the company.
  13. myst575

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Hi, Just want to say that I'm new to the whole Terraria Forums and have been playing this game for over a year since it's first release on iOS and the game is just awesome! The update is amazing and the game has come long way. I do have a question in reference to your recent comment. When you...
  14. myst575

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

When did you get the Snow Globe? I have the Helper Terraria app and it says that the Globe could only be achieved by opening a present Only in December between the 15th - 31st However this could apply only to consoles and others.
  15. myst575

Was wondering if anyone had notice that i.e. if you had say 10 presents when you go to open one it docks you for 2 leaving the player 8. Has anyone encountered this issue or is that how it works? Before this christmas update it was one present per open.
  16. myst575

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

I got the Zealous Starfury shortly after last years Christmas update on my iPod 4 now transferred to my iPad 3. Since then nothing amazing, just an Iron Broadsword. Btw has anyone noticed that when you go to open a present the game hits you up for two instead of one?
  17. myst575

What's your favorite starting biome?

Th That sounds like an idea for I'm trying to get quite a bit of Antlion Mandible to build a Sandgun but haven't seen not one Antlion. It's times like this I wish this game was online.
  18. myst575

Mobile Lovin 1.2 on mobile

Same here. About 50% of my valuables and resources were in my iPod 4. Before the 7.1 update I was still able to link multiplayer with my iPad 3 and mooch off my iPod 4. But now with the much needed update that's not likely anymore, however the iPod 4 did update the Christmas content but not 7.1...
  19. myst575

Mobile LOVE, LOVE this update!!

Yeah it's a whole new update. Once Santa appears seeking sanctuary then that is it for the Thanksgiving theme. If all goes the same like last year than Santa will die on the last day of December.
Back
Top Bottom