Search results for query: *

• Users: myst575
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. myst575

Mobile Unable to access my character in the Cloud

I'm not sure if someone has mention this already, but for almost 6 months I've been unable to access my save character that I saved in the cloud. Also when I try to save my new characters the game cuts off. Saving and retrieving worlds from the cloud is not a problem though.
  2. myst575

Possible chance of controller support for Mac?

Hello, I've been a huge fan of Terraria since 1st playing on my iPad, and bought the PC version before it became compatible with Mac. My problem is that I am having a hard time playing with a keyboard for I have gotten use to the V-Controls. I've tried to map Enjoy2 with CCP which is an app...
  3. myst575

when opening a present the game hits me up for 2

Was wondering if anyone had notice that i.e. if you had say 10 presents when you go to open one it docks you for 2 leaving the player 8. Has anyone encountered this issue or is that how it works? Before this christmas update it was one present per open.
  4. myst575

Mobile LOVE, LOVE this update!!

Before I begin just want to say thanks to the 505 Games for one heck of an update! Never heard of Terraria until it was 1st released on iOS for the first time over a year ago along side JJX. New to the whole 2D Minecraft like trend I bought both, but in the end I would side with Terraria :)...
Back
Top Bottom