Search results for query: *

• Users: Cotab
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cotab

Cotab's 1.3 Spoiler Video Summary

This is but a humble attempt to expose all the spoilers found in the recent developer spoiler! (This thread will probably update as I find more!) This does not include things we have previously seen! Help exposing in the comment is apreciated! :D 1. A portal gun 2. The cyber, I think that the...
  2. Cotab

Favorite Terraria Soundtrack?

Hi everyone! Recently I have been working on ideas for a complex PvP arena, when I sat down to build it (Tedit Style) I realized that I had no idea what backround or music to use (since the backround changes the music!). So my question is; What is your favorite soundtrack of the ones in the poll?
  3. Cotab

What should I make?

Hello, Just killed the twins :). I was wondering what magical item was better and which one I should make out of these two: Magical harp Rainbow rod Which one?! Please post in comments below, thanks! P.S. I think this is in the wrong section, if so can a Mod come and move it and then tell me...
  4. Cotab

Weapons & Equip A Few New Armors for Close Quarter Fighting (Or weapons)

Hello everyone! It's been forever since I made a suggestion so I thought it would be a good time to make one! Thanks to this: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/answer-to-melee.2086/ thread I came up with an idea to help melee feel a little more close up/in your face kinda thing...
  5. Cotab

Other Better Heart Lanterns

Sometimes when I am fighting a boss a regeneration potion (or ironskin) just doesn't last long enough, so I turn to heart lamps and campfires. Other times I have so many heart crystals that lanterns are the best option. But what if the lanterns where more than just a small boost? Here are a few...
  6. Cotab

What is your favorite style in preference settings?

The title says it all, but I also wanted to ask...If there were more what biome style would you want added? Also please let me know if I forgot one in the poll! Thanks! (this is just a fun thing!)
Back
Top Bottom