Search results for query: *

1. Asylim

Non-existant as always.

Non-existant as always.
  2. Asylim

tModLoader Spiralis Mod Collection

Lol, don't bother with this thread anymore. The server is dead and the mods will be produced within the next two to three years, likely with minimum feedback.
  3. Asylim

Weapons & Equip Megalodon - Upgraded Megashark

I'm pretty sure I'm missing the point here but there's a tier between Plantera and the Pillars (aside from Martians) and that's the Frost and Pumpkin Moons, with their Chain Gun and Snowman Cannon for ranged items
  4. Asylim

They might be on there some day. But, with how things are going, they'll be simply mod concepts for a lloonngg time. I don't have the will to learn how to program C# (I'm working on HTML5, CSS, and Javascript right now), and I don't think anyone from the community wants to try and help me...
  5. Asylim

As with Tripple's Ideas for Modded Terraria, this discord is all about keeping my concepts and additions to modded terraria. https://discord.gg/9NBWqe4 The following Mods are present: -Remixture Remixture is a mod that attempts to balance out and nerf many different items in terraria...
  6. Asylim

tModLoader (Work In Progress) Tripple's Mods Collection

Can someone close up this thread and / or delete it? I don't need it anymore
  7. Asylim

Items I know you've all heard this before... ETB

hah. extractinator. argue all you want about how it gives you less ore but you can also go fishing for ores as well so idc about the "world spawns with [x] ores"
  8. Asylim

Weapons & Equip Buffs to Armors.

Regardless, still a chance they can
  9. Asylim

Weapons & Equip Buffs to Armors.

So, y'all know the Eskimo, Gladiator, Pink Eskimo, Obsidian, and Rain armor, right? What if those had buffs to them, and weren't completely useless aside from vanity? Here's that. Eskimo - Cold debuffs last half as long, immunity to "chilled." Pink Eskimo - Cold debuffs last half as long...
  10. Asylim

Game Mechanics Probably stealing an idea but..

If needed I can change it to like really any statue really Suggest away I guess
  11. Asylim

Game Mechanics Probably stealing an idea but..

Have you ever wanted to stop the spread of the corruption, hallowed, crimson, and various other spreading biomes? Presenting the Terraform Altar! The Terraform altar is a statue created using the Angel Statue + 5 Luminite + 5 of each pillar fragment + 500 ebonstone / crimstone + 500 pearlstone...
  12. Asylim

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

To be honest someone might have to make a new tacklebox mod if they don't get back online soon .-`
  13. Asylim

Biomes & Nature Everglades Biome

You're welcome. OH, I FORGOT TO MENTION If it's a pillar that spawns around the Everglades biome it will spawn its enemies regardless of the negating spawn effect of the biome. Making it so that Celestial Events will always be completed even if the pillars spawn in everglades.
  14. Asylim

Invasion mobs won't spawn around the Everglades, but if they're brought into it they'll just wander in like any other mob.
  15. Asylim

oh. time to buff. there, howsabout now
  16. Asylim

An Enchanted Terra Blade. Y'know, the good ol' suggestion for a True Terra Blade. You see, what I was thinking, to set mine apart from the others, something more as a tier system for the Terra Blade. Once you get a Terra Blade, it's just there. What I was thinking was you could combine it with...
  17. Asylim

Hm. Good point, I should nerf it a tiny bit. there, fixed.
  18. Asylim

The game might be built around combat but it's useful to have a safe place in the game. Even some slimes pose a threat in the game, so y'might as well. Plus, I like peaceful builds, and not being annoyed by the measly slimes and their drops that clog up my inventory.
  19. Asylim

Have you ever wanted a completely tranquil biome, filled with beautiful flowers, overgrown trees, and of the such? Welcoming the Everglades! The Everglades is a small biome that overrides the enemy spawns, making it so only peaceful creatures spawn. Bosses lead into this area will take a small...
  20. Asylim

tModLoader (Work In Progress) Tripple's Mods Collection

Turns out we won't have a programmer nor spriter on our steam. Because i can't find myself able to dedicate the rest of my time to it. Because of school and mental health issues. Mod suspended indefinitely.
Back
Top Bottom