Search results for query: *

• Users: Asylim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Asylim

tModLoader Spiralis Mod Collection

As with Tripple's Ideas for Modded Terraria, this discord is all about keeping my concepts and additions to modded terraria. https://discord.gg/9NBWqe4 The following Mods are present: -Remixture Remixture is a mod that attempts to balance out and nerf many different items in terraria...
  2. Asylim

Weapons & Equip Buffs to Armors.

So, y'all know the Eskimo, Gladiator, Pink Eskimo, Obsidian, and Rain armor, right? What if those had buffs to them, and weren't completely useless aside from vanity? Here's that. Eskimo - Cold debuffs last half as long, immunity to "chilled." Pink Eskimo - Cold debuffs last half as long...
  3. Asylim

Game Mechanics Probably stealing an idea but..

Have you ever wanted to stop the spread of the corruption, hallowed, crimson, and various other spreading biomes? Presenting the Terraform Altar! The Terraform altar is a statue created using the Angel Statue + 5 Luminite + 5 of each pillar fragment + 500 ebonstone / crimstone + 500 pearlstone...
  4. Asylim

Items I know you've all heard this before... ETB

An Enchanted Terra Blade. Y'know, the good ol' suggestion for a True Terra Blade. You see, what I was thinking, to set mine apart from the others, something more as a tier system for the Terra Blade. Once you get a Terra Blade, it's just there. What I was thinking was you could combine it with...
  5. Asylim

Biomes & Nature Everglades Biome

Have you ever wanted a completely tranquil biome, filled with beautiful flowers, overgrown trees, and of the such? Welcoming the Everglades! The Everglades is a small biome that overrides the enemy spawns, making it so only peaceful creatures spawn. Bosses lead into this area will take a small...
  6. Asylim

tModLoader (Work In Progress) Tripple's Mods Collection

Basically, this whole thread is just me trying to get people to work in my mod 1) Spriters Needed! (T-Pixel Artists won't sprite for me, unfortunately, and I can't sprite myself). 2) Programmers definitely needed! (A mod can't succeed without even being created) Sorry if this doesn't belong in...
Back
Top Bottom