Search results for query: *

1. Jabberwocky

Color coordination? Dyes, walls, building blocks, paints, etc.

Okay, so... I have virtually no sense of color coordination, but I'd like to put some stuff together that looks passable. Buildings tend to be mostly just wood and stone, and I always default to using Glowing Mushroom Dye on my entire getup. So, I figure, I'll tap people here and ask: what are...
  2. Jabberwocky

Resolved Artificial Dungeon farm in Zenith seed?

I'm trying to build an artificial Dungeon farm in my new Zenith seed world, and it's just not working. I've tried it in the "false Surface" layer just above the Underworld and glowing mushroom biome, and I've tried in the "Cavern" layer just below all the world-surface bee material and...
  3. Jabberwocky

**REPORTED** Today's patch broke my Ocean Pylon

Since the patch that landed a little bit ago, my Ocean Pylon no longer works; it responds with "not in the correct biome". I'm playing Zenith seed, and made my way to the right-side ocean, laid platforms across it, and made housing in the very far corner, where the Crimson stops registering. I...
  4. Jabberwocky

A note on building an Ocean biome in Don't Dig Up and Zenith seeds

In Don't Dig Up and Zenith seeds, if you want to build an ocean... maybe to farm shark fins for alchemy... it's most effective to build it in Cavern-level Desert, where there's no backwall and it behaves like Surface Desert. I realized this when I kept finding sharks in tiny pools of water while...
  5. Jabberwocky

Don't Dig Up/Zenith seed bugs

Having played through both DDU and Zenith, I've noticed a couple things. One: non-honey things can be fished up in honey. Like... I have a honey pool in the Jungle, and, in it, I can catch honey things (Honeyfin, Bumblebee Tuna), jungle things (Jungle crates, Neon Tetra, etc), and ocean things...
  6. Jabberwocky

Resolved Spawning Truffle in Don't Dig Up seed?

I can't seem to get the Truffle to spawn in Don't Dig Up. The wiki says it should be able to move into the Glowing Mushroom biome directly above the Underworld spawn point, but it won't show up. I built a mushroom house in the biome directly above base, then built another house a little further...
  7. Jabberwocky

The Far Lands Mod!

I have a running joke that I haven't programmed a computer since floppy disks were relevant and screens were monochrome. That being said, it turns out that my three-decade-old self-taught programming background in BASIC and COBOL gives me just enough of a handle on programming logic to turn...
  8. Jabberwocky

Content resources for an utter newbie?

So, yeah, trying to make a mod, and I haven't done much with computers in AGES, but I figure there must be common resources out there, right? For instance: I want to add a weapon for my noob mod, but I have NO art talent, so the fact that I need... essentially... a beehive on a slightly curved...
  9. Jabberwocky

Is generation of Hallow and Crim/Cor on WoF death fixed?

I used to play a while back and I seem to remember being able to alt-F4 out if the Darkness and Hallow didn't go where I wanted them, but now they always seem to hit the same spot. Has this been changed at some point? My Darkness keeps hitting my Jungle and doesn't even move back and forth... in...
  10. Jabberwocky

Around The World yoyo effect?

For my first mod, I'm looking to make a yoyo-like weapon that doesn't chase the cursor... instead, it just stays out as long as you hold the button and spins around the player at max range. The best way I can think of to do this would be to cross yoyos with basic melee... I need the projectile...
Back
Top Bottom